Talking To Geo

I woke up to see Daniel in my face. I screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled. "I have to tell you something." He said. "What do you need to tell me." I( said. "Please Lily. Don't talk or go by Geo. AND we are going on tour with Cameron, Brandon, Hunter, Ashton, Aaron, Carter, Blake and Jacob." Daniel said. "Ahhhh. Fine." I said. I got dressed and I didn't want to ride with Daniel so I walked to school.

1st period the teacher said we we're going to have a little show at lunch. I didn't really care. I walked to 2nd period and learned pretty much everything I learned last year. I walked to 3rd. "Hey. Your Lily Skye right?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw Geo. "Ya. And your Geo." I smiled. "Yup. So someone in 2nd period Dance just told me we are going to have partners to dance with for country dancing we preform next week and I was kinda hoping you would like to dance with me." He smiled. "Ya sure. But I don't know if I could go. When is it?" I asked. "In 2 weeks." He said. "Ya I don't think I could go." I said sadly. "Why?" He asked a little sadly too. "Well I'm going on tour with my brother and his friends in 2 weeks." I said. "Aww that rocks and sucks." He said. "Ya. But we could still talk if you want." I smiled. "Sure. Here." He said while handing me his phone. I put in my number, "Here." I smiled. He texted then I saved his number.