Friendship

Part 2 here we go!

Your POV:

I woke up on a Saturday morning well it was afternoon. I look over at my alarm clock and it read 2:34 pm.

"I slept for too long," I groaned getting out of bed flopping on the floor. Then I shot up stumbling to get changed, "Zane will be here any minute I have got to get set up!"

I fummbled downstairs and set up to make the cream cheese cupcakes. A knock at the door lets me know Zane has arrived, I went to open the door I tripped over my foot and ended up toppling landing on Zane.

"Oh my Irene Zane I am SO SORRY," I got off of him, "I haven't been feeling the best these past few days, probably jet lag."

"It's no problem, now what is a cream cheese cupcake?" Zane asked standing up.

"Oh they are great!" I popped up," They are like mini Cheesecakes that you can put frosting on or fruit they are sooo good!" My eyes lit up.

"You're weird," Zane chuckled.

My face flushed pink with embarrassment and I looked at the ground.

Zane's POV:

Y/n is... whats the word... cute when she is flustered kinda like buttershy... WAIT WHAT, WHAT AM I THINKING I DON'T LIKE Y/N LIKE THAT SHE IS JUST A FRIEND! I thought rubbing my hands through my hair.

"Zane are you ok?" y/n asked.

"Yeah it's nothing," by the expression on her face she doesn't belive me but we just met, she has been here for barely over a week.

"Well if you're really ok then let's get started," y/n giggled skipping into her home.

Your POV:

Zane followed me inside and I put on a apron that was all sky blue then I handed Zane a black one.

We started baking and everything was going well until I opened the oven as I was putting the cupcakes in the oven my wrist hit one of the metal bars for about 3 seconds, "OW!!" I cried.

"Y/n are you ok?" Zane asked.

I hit my right wrist in my behind my back holding in the pain, "I am ok... The cupcakes are in the oven hey is it cold in here I'm going to grab my grey jacket and be right back... Heh heh." I excused myself and left the room. I can't tell Zane I burned myself my wrist for now I need to hide it. It hurts badly but I can't worry others I'm not that girl anymore!

I re-entered the kitchen and Zane was still there, "Hey I'm back." I smiled through the pain.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Zane asked.

"Yea"

"Wanna head to Aphmau's house?"

"Sure the cupcakes should be done let... me.. get... it," I held my right wrist.

"Y/n are you ok?" Zane stood up from the couch.

"I'm fine let me just get the cu-" The heat hurt my wrist causing me to step back into Zane he caught me grabbing my wrist.

"OW" I cried in pain then tears streamed down my face I got off of him but he still heald my wrist.

"Why didn't you tell me you burned your wrist?!" Zane yelled at me.

"Because I don't want to have depend on people!" I yanked my arm away from Zane, "I'm sorry..." I ran out the house and into the town.

Zane POV:

"Y/n!!" I yelled running after her, when I got to the door she was gone. I ran to Aph's house and burst the door open "Aph!!!!" then both Aphmau and Aaron came to the door.

"Whats wrong Zane," Aphmau said.

"It's y/n!" I responded, "I was at her house-"

Aaron slammed me against a wall holding me by my shirt, "What did you do to my sister Zane!"

"I didn't do anything! She ran out after saying that she didn't want to depend on people. All I know is she ran into town but her right wrist is burned" I responded I think there was worry in my voice.

"Zane are you worried about y/n?" Aphmau asked.

"I don't know but she is my friend so I want to help her," I looked at Aphmau and she and Aaron nodded.

Third Person POV:

Zane, Aphmau, and Aaron got into Aph's car and drove into town searching for y/n, however nighttime was approaching.

Your POV:

I wish I had brought a jacket it's getting really cold out here I thought as I was wondering town.

"Really messed up," I said aloud to myself as I walked on the almost deserted streets the only thing guiding me was the moonlight.

"Whoa I didn't know babes were out this hour!" A strange man approached me he ws even taller than Aaron and we was with two more guys.

"This one is too much of a runt for my likings but she does have the right curves," The second one stated.

"Actually I should be going I think I left the cupcakes in the oven," I am glad I got the oven that turned off once the timer went off or my house would be on fire right now.

Then they grabbed me by my arms and held me against the closest wall. I cried for help, "Zane... I'm sorry but I- I REALLY NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!!"

As I cried that the man who held me was punched across the face. I turned around found Zane beating the crap out of the three guys. He moved like a Shadow and fought a lot better than I thought he would. Once he was finished he turned twords me with a look that sent a chill down my spine.

"Lets go," He said his voice was lower than usual while grabbing my wrist. I also noticed that he grabbed my left wrist.

"I'm sorry Zane..." Tears formed in my eyes, "I was so scared..." I stopped moving and started shaking.

Zane put his hand on my head, "It's ok y/n."

Does Zane care about me? I'm glad I smiled through the tears and then noticed that Zane's face had turned a deep red color. I wonder what that means?

We rejoined the rest of the group that I didn't know there was. Aaron ran twords me hugging me and I could seriously tell by the tone of his voice that he was worried. Aphmau nearly caused my ears to fall off the way she chewed me out. Zane was quiet but I am very sure he was just as worried.

"We are all Friends y/n and true friends always listen to your problems because that is what Friendship is," Zane looked down at me, "I learned the hard way."

"I'm glad to finally here you say that we are friends," I looked up at him with tears out of my odd eyes.

(left being natural color right being f/c)

Aight now we be ditchin as in this chapter is over... See ya lates