Chapter 25: Dreaded Reality..

Start from the beginning

Once I found the painkillers, I took some with a bottle of water to get rid of my pulsing headache. Within minutes, my throbbing headache began to subside, and as I walked out, Felix and Mark were both in a trance, lost into their own train of thought, nothing stopping them from falling into a small bit of subconsciousness. I opened my mouth to talk, but was interrupted by something I'd never expect to happen.

"Felix Kjellberg, Sean Mcloughlin and Mark Fischbach!" One man bellowed over the sound of ear-piercing sirens. It was the police. "Come out here with your hands on your head or we'll start booting these doors down and shooting you dead!"

"Fucking hell." I hissed, "How did they find us so quickly?!"

By this time Felix and Mark were definitely no longer daydreaming.

"I told you they'd find us!" Felix whispered.

"I-Isn't there a-another way out??" Mark asked quietly.

"I doubt it." Felix grumbled, "The police are smart enough to have a few people out by the backdoor, and our best weapons are in the fucking car."

"Does that mean we have to... give up?" Mark uttered.

"But--" I tried to argue but Felix cut me off.

"Guys, we all know what has to happen now." Felix sighed. "Come on." He lead the way to the front door.

"Why are we giving up?!" I hissed again. I was angry now.

"Sean! There's no other way.." Felix mumbled.

Dreaded amounts of fear and guilt ran through my body and bloodstream as Felix pressed his closed hand around the handle. He opened the door and we were outnumbered by cops.

"Down on your knees now!" Another cop shouted as they all aimed guns at us.

The three of us dropped to our knees and put our hands on our head. A few cops approached us and began handcuffing us.

"Felix Kjellberg, Sean Mcloughlin, Mark Fischbach, you are under arrest." The cop in front of us spoke out.

The police officers violently threw us into three separate police cars and sped away, driving to the nearest imprisonment to us in New Jersey.

Mark Fischbach

2 Weeks Later..

You'd think two weeks in we'd be used to it by now, but fuck no we weren't. In fact, I hadn't seen Felix and Sean since we got incarcerated, and if my crippling loneliness wasn't bad then, it was getting a whole lot worse. After around, ten minutes, I realised I had been staring at the ceiling for a while, I sat up and looked around the room. I never thought I'd be sitting here.. All alone, with no one anymore, I was well and truly alone now. I thought. I couldn't stop these various thoughts racing through my mind.

I took out Becca's necklace from my pocket, wrapping it gently around my right hand. I stared at it for a mere few moments, before resting my head softly on my closed fists, reliving the emotions all over again. I struggled to hold in my emotions, my breathing heavy as I tried desperately to stop my tears from falling, but they were relentless, they dripped down my cheeks anyway.