Chapter 17: New Jersey..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

Grabbing our preferred weapons (both handheld and automatic), the six of us exited the car and slowly made our way towards a closed store, our weaponry either holstered or in hand. We started vandalising the store, hoping to draw attention and get the cops to try and stop us.

Sirens. Burning rubber. Screeching tyres.

"Get ready guys, this is gonna be wild." Rebecca smirked confidently, her MP5 in hand.

"Let's do this." Cry stated, a phlegmatic grin set upon his face.

Ear-piercing sirens blared in the distance and got closer and closer, the red and blue lights blinking so brightly my eyesight goes a little fuzzy. As one car pulls up, Rebecca almost immediately starts shooting, beginning to crack the cop car's windscreen. Mark then began shooting as another car pulled up and two men stepped out, one by one we continuously began shooting as more and more cops, both female and male, stepped out of their police cars. Rebecca stopped for a moment, to reload her gun, just as a sneaky cop, comes out behind cover and pulls the trigger...

Without any hesitation, Rebecca does a backflip and lands perfectly, just in time to shoot the vulnerable police officer that had shot at her a mere few seconds ago. We all kept shooting, keeping our eyes open and staying alert.

Hearing vast footsteps behind me, I quickly shoved the back of my AK47 into the police officer behind me, knocking her out with only one swift movement. We began to spread out, Cry, Aaron and Sean took shots from behind us and me, Mark and Rebecca stayed up front.

Sean Mcloughlin

Cry, Aaron and I had shot the remaining police officers that had snuck up behind us. With my shotgun grasped tightly, my hands began to feel a little sweaty, my head felt like it was burning, my body started to shake, my breathing became heavy, my hearing became muffled, my eyesight became blurry... and I fell to the ground, just staring up at the sky.

All of a sudden, I heard Signe's voice; but I couldn't hear her properly. Someone, in which I presumed it was her, was shaking my body, trying to get me up, trying to shake me out of whatever the hell was going on... Her voice became clearer..

"Sean! You've got to get up! Felix and Mark need you! Cry and Aaron need you! You have to stop worrying about me, I'm okay, you've got to snap out of it, save yourself..." Signe pleaded, her beautiful Dutch accent began to echo, and I heard her soft cries....

"Signe.." I blurted out in a whisper, being taken back to reality. I blinked a few times, feeling icy cold tears drip down my face, before noticing Cry and Aaron push me up so I was sitting upright.

"Dude, are you alright?? We nearly lost you there for a minute!" Cry spoke, seeming concerned.

I nodded a little shakily.

"You've gotta get up Sean!" Aaron instructed, lending a hand.

I grabbed it and stood up slowly, picking up my shotgun from off the ground. Cry and Aaron ran ahead to help Felix, Mark and Rebecca. I picked up my pace and followed along.

"There's still a lot of cops left, some of them even have automatic guns!" Felix yelled over the gunfire, still shooting.

Rebecca's MP5 ran out of ammo, she quickly re-holstered it. I saw her beginning to fiddle with her right sleeve, I wasn't sure why. As she looked up, one of the police officers took this as an opportunity to take a shot, he pulled the trigger...

The force of the shotgun bullet was so strong it knocked Rebecca to the floor, but she was lucky enough to almost dodge the bullet, which ripped off part of the fabric of her hoodie and left a severe cut on her upper arm. Mark's eyes widened, I saw the shock turn to anger in his eyes. He unholstered a incendiary grenade and threw it at the remaining police officers, an explosion went off, and all that could be seen was smoke and flames.

We all ran to Rebecca, who had just managed to become conscious again and to sit upright.

"Holy shit!" I almost yelled.

"C-Chill the f-fuck out! I only g-got grazed b-by a b-bullet." She stuttered, trying to get her breath back and taking sharp inhales to manage the pain.

No matter how badly it seemed to hurt her, she managed to stand up, a little wobbly on her feet, along with a few curse words, which was expected, she was still quite shaky from the shock of it all. She helplessly leant on Mark, who didn't mind and helped her.

"Alright, now's our time to get the fuck out of here." Felix ordered, beckoning the rest of us and following him to the car.

Felix sat in the driver's seat and Cry sat in the seat beside him, Aaron and I sat in the seats behind them and Mark and Rebecca sat in the seats behind us.

"You guys g-got a safe h-house in New Jersey?" Rebecca asked politely, still wincing from the pain in her arm.

"Yeah, think so." Felix nodded briefly.

"How f-far is it f-from here?" She inquired again.

"Not too far, about 10 minutes away.." Aaron explained, turning towards Rebecca.

She nodded and Aaron turned back.

Mark Fischbach

Once we finally made it to the safe house, we went inside as quickly as we could, it may have been the middle of the night, but we still had to be careful of who could've seen us.

Felix, Cry, Sean and Aaron decided to go to sleep almost immediately, they knew that I was the most knowledgeable about injuries to do with bullets, I had learnt a few things in the one year of being a criminal. We both sat down on the black sofa, beside a lamp which gave the room a warm, homely glow.

Knowing the hoodie was awkwardly covering the injury, Rebecca took off her hoodie, she was wearing a white sleeveless top now, and I could see the cut a lot more clearly.

"How bad is it?" She questioned softly, I could still tell by her face that it was still hurting her.

I stifled a small laugh, "Don't worry, it's not that bad." I picked up my rucksack and grabbed a clean rag from inside it.

"This might hurt a bit." I warned her, placing the rag on the cut and firmly applying pressure.

She inhaled sharply and winced, "Ow, ow, fuck!" She cursed quietly, trying to keep her voice down.

"Sorry!" I muttered. "Keep your hand on that." I directed softly, she obeyed and kept applying pressure.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3.
More chapters coming soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3