Jealous

Ok so this one doesn't start with a Morcia pairing but eventually Morcia will happen.

Derek's p.o.v.

I brought Savannah to work today to introduce her to the team for the first time.

As we walk off the elevator I see Penelope walking by. "Baby girl" I call out.

She turns and she doesn't seem happy. "I'm busy" she says and walks off into the bullpen.

I show Savannah to the bullpen. I see everyone gathered in a circle talking. We walk over to them.

"Hey guys this is my girlfriend Savannah" I point to Savannah.

"Congrats" Emily says and shakes Savannah's hand.

Penelope walks away. I look at the team and they all looked surprised.

"Savannah I'll be right back" I tell her.

"Why? I don't know these guys. Why don't you introduce them to me honey" she says.

"But my Baby Girl needs me" I tell her.

"No she doesn't. She's a grown woman she doesn't need you all the time. I'm your girlfriend not her. Since we've been together the last few months you have ditched me for her. I'm tired of it" Savannah says so loudly it's like she's yelling.

"Savannah she's my best friend".

"I'm your girlfriend. If you go we're through" Savannah threatens.

"Well I guess I'm free to go then.... Just go. I'm going to ask out the person who I actually care about and isn't a snotty bitch" I say and turn around to see Penelope standing there blushing.

"I left to go grab something from my office and came back to hear y'all fighting. I don't want y'all to break up over me. I didn't mean to get between you two" Penelope says.

"Well you did" Savannah snaps.

"Okay bitch I just met you. Be a little nice" Penelope snaps back.

"Well because of you we broke up. You home wrecking whore" Savannah hisses.

Penelope's p.o.v.

"Well if you two are done I can do this" I grab Derek's collar and pull him into me. I lean up and our lips meet.

I plunge my tongue into his open mouth. I grasp the back of his head holding him still. The kiss goes on and on until the need of air becomes too strong I have to pull away. I look at Savannah while smirking. I wipe away the saliva around my lips.

"You bitch" Savannah growls.

"Derek hold my hoops I'm about to beat this bitch" I take off my ear rings and hand them to him. Savannah backs away from me. She turns around and stomps away.

"That was the most... Hottest thing I've ever seen and to ever happened to me" Derek grins.

"Well there's more where that came from hot stuff" I wink at Derek.

"Have mercy" he quotes Jesse from Full House pulling me into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"So I take it you two are a thing now" Hotch asks.

"Yeah it just took us long enough to figure it out" I say.

Derek leans down and kisses me softly. The kiss is tender and full of love completely different from the previous one.

"I kinda love you Derek Morgan" I whisper.

"And I kinda love you Penelope Garcia" he hugs me close.

"I'm sorry about Savannah but you can do way better" I tell him honestly.

"And I am" he leans down and captures my lips in a hot kiss.

I hear someone clear their throat and Derek and I pull away. "We still have paper work to do" JJ says.

"We do" I say. I kiss Derek and walk to my office. I grab my phone and text Derek.

Me: 💋💋💗💗
Him:😘XD
Me: ttyl xoxo
Him:kk xoxo