Beautiful

Derek's p.o.v.

I wake up in a dimly lit room. I feel someone moving under my arm. I look down and Penelope is still asleep. I lean down and kiss her lips. I feel her kissing back. As I pull away she smiles.

"Good morning beautiful" I say kissing her again.

"Good morning my gorgeous husband" she whispers.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are" I ask her.

"Yes you have everyday since I've met you".

"Well I'm gonna continue to do it. You're even more gorgeous now that you're mine" I whisper against her neck biting gently.

"Yeah and now I'm pregnant and I am gonna have stretch marks" she whispers looking away from me.

"You're beautiful no matter what. The baby bump makes you even sexier" I rub her stomach.

She giggles. "Ok my love. We have to get ready for work".

She gets off the bed. She has on my sweatshirt and I can't help but stare. She is amazing.

"Derek" she snaps her fingers in front of my face.

I snap out of my trance. "Yes honey".

"I said can you help me? I need help washing my back" she asks standing I'm front of me.

I kiss her stomach and I feel a kick. I place my hand on the spot I kissed and I feel another kick.

"Someone's awake" I joke. "Well if you hear your mom making weird noises she's enjoying it".

Penelope swats at my head. "You're so bad".

We take a long shower together and I help her out. I wrap a towel around her and then one around me. We walk back into our bedroom. We both get dressed.

As I'm putting on my shoes I hear Penelope crying. I run over to her. She is in a supportive bra and underwear.

"None of my clothes fit" she sobs.

"Honey-" she cuts me off.

"The clothes I had for me to wear are stained from when I went binge watching Doctor Who" she tells me.

"Baby girl just wear some of my clothes. They are bigger so they will bag on you a little" I tell her.

"O-ok" she hiccups.

"After work we can go clothes shopping. So let's get you dressed".

She nods her head and she walks with me. I sit her on the bed. I go to my dresser and grab a shirt and some jogging pants. I help Penelope get dressed and we head to work.

We walk onto the sixth floor and the team sees us. We walk over to them.

"Hey Penelope. Hey Derek" Rossi says.

"Hi" Penelope scoots closer to me.

"Honey you look fine" I whisper to Penelope.

"No I don't. My face is puffy from where I've been crying. I look like shit" she whispers with tears building.

"Hey! I will not let you disrespect my gorgeous wife. You are beautiful. You need to listen to me. We love you the way you are" I tell her.

"Girl I know exactly how you feel. When I was pregnant I thought I was huge and ugly but I had you guys to help and support me" JJ says honestly.

"JJ I know but your case is different you were skinny before the pregnancy. I was not. I look like a fricking hippo" Penelope sits down on the desk.

"Ok that's it. Penelope you look great. You aren't fat. I love you and I will always be here for you" I kiss her.

When I pull away she has tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I'm just hormonal. Stupid pregnancy! But thank you" she kisses me one last time.

"Je suis toujours ici pour toi mon chere" I quote her own words.

"Thank you. I love you" she whispers.

I gently kiss her "I love you too. Forever and for always".