Uh-Oh

Penelope's p.o.v.

I'm pacing outside the bathroom panicking. I've been sick a lot lately and it lasts all day. I've been moody and hungry too. I just recently bought 4 pregnancy tests.

I hear the timer go off. I run into the bathroom. I look at the sticks and they all say positive.

"The last time I had sex was with Derek and that was a little over a month ago it was just an accident. I didn't have sex a year before Derek. So.... OH MY GOD DEREK IS THE FATHER" I yell.

I grab my things and get into my car and drive to work. At work I walk into the bullpen. I spot Derek he's talking to Rossi, Emily and Reid. I walk over to him.

"Hey Penelope" they all say.

"Hi. Derek I need to talk to you".

"Well we can speak openly here we have nothing to hide" he says.

"Derek it's really important" I urge him.

"Then just say it".

"I'm pregnant" I tell him. "And it's you're baby".

"What" Rossi says spitting up coffee.

Emily faints and Spencer catches her. He is just as surprised as me.

"What that can't be. It only happened once".

"Well it's only takes one time... Derek I'm scared".

"I know baby" he pulls me into a hug.

JJ runs over. "What's wrong" she asks.

"Penelope is pregnant with Derek's baby" Rossi tells her.

"When did that happen" she asks.

I move away from Derek. "It was after the BAU sexual harassment meeting a little over a month ago. Derek and I went to a bar. We had a couple drinks and were really tipsy. We went back to my place and one thing lead to another. We promised never to talk about it but now I'm pregnant" I tell her and feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Oh Penelope" she hugs me.

"I don't know what to do" I cry into her shoulder.

"I do" Derek says and I look at him. "Penelope I'm here for you no matter what decision you make. I will be here for you and this baby. I want to be here for you. I don't want this baby to grow up without a father like I did. I'm here for you".

I kiss him. "Thank you".

"So you're sure it's mine" he asks.

"Yes Derek I've only been with you in the past two years. So you're gonna help me" I say.

"Yes I am through thick and thin" he kisses my forehead. "But we have to tell Hotch".

"Ok can you come with me" I ask.

"Yes I will" Derek and I walk into Hotch's office. We tell him everything from us having sex, the baby and to us starting a relationship.

Hotch understands our decision and we give him any information he needs. He let's us leave. We exit Hotch's office and Derek kisses me.

"I love you Penelope" he says.

"I love you too" I respond.