Chapter 59: The finale

Comenzar desde el principio

---------

I was just laying down, the next day and scrolling through my long lost twitter, while liking and retweeting some pics of Niall and his mates rocking the concert. I came across a picture of me and Niall on the Ferry and I gasped in recognition. I didn't even notice paps were there! However, I saved that picture in my phone because in that picture, we both were cuddling with a slice of pizza in our hands. That was cute.

I noticed the time and thought of going out to buy some things I was short of. Just as I was about to close my phone, I saw an account with a thumbnail picture of Niall, at least I was sure it was Niall in some sort of a nightclub, but who was he with?

I instantly clicked on the account and clicked on the picture. It took a lot of time to clear up but when it did, it sent me to a state of pure shock. I stared at the picture in disbelief as my eyes widened and my mouth opened wide.

The picture was of Niall and some girl, and by the way they were sitting as, made it look like they were kissing. The girl was on Niall's lap, her face was not clearly visible but I could clearly make out it was Niall. My heart skipped a beat when the game tried to play itself with me, because suddenly, I received a video call from Niall.

Much to my dismay, I tapped the green button and answered the call. Few moments later, Niall's face appeared on the scene of my cell phone as he grinned and waved.

"Hey babe. Missed me?" He grinned and made pucker faces at me.

It was so cute as well as tiring. Anyone should have been guessed how I was feeling right now.

"Hi." I let out simply.

His brows furrowed instantly. "You okay? Look at the stadium! It's wonderful to perform here!"

I just smiled, not wanting to ruin his day. I decided it was better for him and me to talk face to face about the saddening latter.

"Yeah, it's good. Uh... When is your concert starting?" I asked.

"At seven. Why? Are you planning to surprise me, baby?" He smirked.

"Kind of. Act surprise when I'm there, please." I said, humor in my voice.

He laughed and we cut the call after I told him that I'll be there shortly. After dressing up nicely, Ally dropped me to the venue where the concert was about to start. Ally left because she had to go to work. I was lead the way by one of the lady workers in the management.

After walking from hallways to hallways, we finally reached the boys' styling room. The lady left and I knocked the door. I could clearly hear people talking and shouting on the other side of the door. Suddenly, the door opened and I was met with Liam and his kind smile.

"Ferrari! Come on, come inside!" He yelled excitedly.

I was confused at the name he called me by. "Ferrari?" I asked.

"Well, when I first heard your name, it sounded like Ferrari to me. So I'm gonna call you by it. Niall was just talking about you, by the way." He lead me where everyone was sitting at.

I stopped once I saw how many people were in the room. Including the boys and their stylist, Louise, few unfamiliar people were sitting who smiled at me warmly. Niall stood up immediately and walked towards me. Kissing me on the forehead, he introduced me to the unknown people.

"That is Lottie, Louis' sister." He said.

I smiled and waved slightly.

"She is Gemma, Harry's sister."