“Sounds good to me.” She said with a straight line and we burst out laughing.

Till the time we reached home, we blabbered about all the nonsense in the world. Ruth looked so relieved when we finally got home. Leo on the other hand was pokerfaced. I really shouldn’t have introduced him to Lady Gaga.

“Here are your snacks. I hope you had your lunch in school though?” my cook looked at me, placing to plates of corn bhel he made. It was one of the dishes he made, and never disclosed the recipe. It was a healthy junk food, he said.

“Yea, I did. Anyways, I would never starve myself coz of a bunch of bullies. Did that for a year, learnt my lesson.” I smiled at him.

When I was younger, I was bullied regularly. The same reason everytime- my family’s fame. I cried so much, it always got my spirit down. Then I got into gymnastics and made some friends. After some time, I got used to it and began to be optimistic. Because I had friends and family, the bullies didn’t matter anymore. They still did hurt me occasionally, but it was getting better.

“Good. Put the dishes in the sink. And it’s your menu choice today, since nobody is around.” He said.

“Can we order pizza today? It’s been days and all the health freaks aren’t around too!”

“Health freaks?” Nidhi questioned.

“Yes. Malaika and Sohail are extremely diet conscious. They will not touch anything junk except when it’s a celebration or something. And the next day they will work their butts off to get the carbs off.” I shook my head at them. How could anyone not love to eat pizza and burger daily?

“So pizza it is. Let me guess- Veggie cheese burst? And garlic bread with coke. Preferably diet coke.” My cook wrote down.

“You know me so well! I’m proud of you!” I wiped off a fake tear and the three of us burst out laughing.

After we were done with our lunch, I showed her around the house, leaving my room for the last. I opened the door, and I followed her inside.

“Wow this is so…”

“Pink. I know.” I interrupted her.

“I was gonna say cool. And what’s the problem of it being pink?” she furrowed her brows.

“Pink=princess=girly which is so not me.” I plopped on the couch her following me right afterwards.

“Exchange rooms? Mine is blue and purple.”

“Deal!” I grinned, and saw something on my bed.

I dragged her inside, and saw an outfit lying. Which just happened to be all pink. There was a not that said,

Your outfit for the Zodiac movie premiere and party. If I see slightest of a change in it, I will get all your favorites out of the closet. And you need a cleanup. What is all the stuff from Target, Fashion Street and stores even doing in there? I want it ALL OUT!!

Sincerely, Britt Bardo (if you don’t remember- your stylist.)

“What the hell! She is so not ordering me around!” I yelled, making Nidhi flinch.

“What’s wrong?” She asked and I handed her the note. She read it while I texted Salman to call me when he can. I knew he was busy for promotions; he practically had to travel three to four cities in a day.

“Who is she?” Nidhi asked.

“A celebrity stylist; who thinks only designer clothes can make a person look well-dressed. And who loves to order me around only because Malaika told her to help me out since she didn’t want me to get down further if anything goes wrong fashion wise. How I hate her!” I ranted, in a single breath.