Chapter 2 My new home

Laurens POV

When we arrived at their house i was in shock! It was humongous. We got out of the limo i was tempted to run but i kind of want to live here it could be a good thing but then again they are 5 teenage boys why do they want me? " Want me to show you your room?" Zayn asked me I nodded and followed him upstairs.  We walked into my room it was beautiful. My walls were teal blue and had colorful circle stickers allover the walls. One wall said "Dancing is like dreaming with your feet" One one side was my full size bed it had a bright pink comforter set. I had a walk in closet, a white dresser and nightstand and i had a desk.  On my desk was a pink laptop, IPhone 5, and a tablet. " I love it zayn. Thank you" I said "No problem little one, Anything for you" he said He left and i started to unpack my things. I dont have much to unpack but i have some things. I put my leggings and basketball shorts in one of my dressers drawers, I had 2 t-shirts from cheer so i hung them in my closet. I also had my ballet shoes and my infinity cheer shoes which i placed on the shoe rack in my closet. My closet had no clothes in it yet. I was admiring my room when " Lauren Come eat supper" I believe niall said  " Coming" I said as i ran downstairs.  There was a feast of cheeseburgers, french fries, mac and cheese, chicken, corn and applesauce. I sat down and zayn placed a plate in front of me "thanks" i said  I ate a little bit of my mac and cheese, a couple bites of my chicken and had 2 spoonfuls of applesauce Thats when i realized i hadnt even eaten halve the food on my plate. " Excuse me?" I asked scared that they wouldnt let me be excused " Yeah hun?" harry asked "can i please be excused?" They looked from one another wonderingly and zayn nodded " Yes sweetheart you may be excused" Harry said " Thanks, im going to shower" I said I went upstairs grabbed my cheer tee and basketball shorts. I went into my gigantic bathroom. I let my light brown hair down and hoped into the shower.  When i was done i blow dryed my hair and put on my clothes.  I layed down in bed and Zayn came in. "Night baby girl" He said " Night da- zayn" I almost called him dad! Lauren Nicole how dare you! you know what your dad did, you cant ever call anyone else dad! 

Zayns POV

She almost called me dad! Yay im glad im a dad well sort of a dad. "Lauren?" "hmm" she asked coming out of the daze she was in .  "You okay sweetie?" I asked worried she wasnt "umm Yeah i'm fine" she said unsure as if she wasnt okay. " alright then, If you need anything be sure to come and get one of us" i said she nodded and layed down. I tucked her in  and made sure she was comfortable and warm.  I went to my room and before i knew it i was asleep.

I awoke to screams and cries i ran to laurens' room only to find her curled up in a ball in the corner of her bed crying her eyes out. I went over to her and cradled her in my arms. "shh baby girl it;s okay" eventually she calmed down. "Lauren sweetie what happened?" i asked  " I umm I just had a bad dream thats all" She said unsure of her answer " what happened in your dream sweetie?" I asked curiously as to what happened  "Well I had a dream that you and the boys hurt me and 'sob' you 'sob' didnt want me anymore and s-so you 'sob' Sent m-me back to 'sob' the orphanage and 'sob' "  "shh baby its okay we arent going to hurt you and we will never send you back to the ratty old orphanage, you are here in good hands okay?" she just nodded I layed her down and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead  and turned to head out the door. " Daddy will you stay with me?"she asked ever so quietly "of course sweetheart" i said she called me daddy! she really did im her daddy and im proud to be her daddy. She needs me and more importantly i need her.

A/N  SHE CALLED HIM DADDY!!! So how do you like it so far? Should we continue writing it? Any ideas on what we could have happen? Any critique on how we can improve our writing? Anyways comment, vote, follow and all that good stuff and let us know anything we can improve in our book and writing.  <3 Emily and Preslee