|eleven|

Bella's  P.O.V

Everything's set. This is gonna be great!

"Okay, Rose, here's the plan.  We go there and we knock on the door. We cue the guitar and sing the song," i explain.

"Got it" she grins.

I knock on the door but who comes out I did not expect.

Edward's P.O.V

I can't believe what i had just done. I walked out on Bella. I was about to call her when the bane of my existence shows up.

Tanya.

"Hiiii Eddie!" She screeches, giving me a shit eating grin. What does she want? I slap my forehead and drag my hand along my face.

"What is it Tanya?"

"I just wanted to check up on you, Eddie," she says with her nasal voice. "I love you and I want to make sure you're okay" she says nonchalantly.

Loves me?

"Tanya you need to leave," i start. "Now."

She grimaced and gives me this look.

Surprisingly she listens and gets out.

Bella's P.O.V

A girl with curly strawberry blonde hair stomps out. W-Why would he?

I threw whatever was in my hands and stomped off.

Someone stops me and I immediately know who it is.

"What. Do. You. Want." I growl through clenched teeth.

"Bella it really isn't what it looks like," he starts. "I promise. I hate Tanya, she's delusional. She thinks we're in love. We're not I promise."

I scoff. "Edward Cullen, YOU HYPOCRITE! I had my best friend over and YOU THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING!" I screamed. "I told YOU it wasn't what it looks like and you still ran off, ignoring my calls and texts." I cry.

Tears are running down my face like waterfalls but I don't care. I just want to lie down and go to sleep forever.

Edward slumps down and takes me with him.

He strokes my hair and coos softly in my ear.

"I'm so sorry, I really am. Please forgive me." He whispers as he kisses my hair.

"Only if you forgive me." I whisper back, sniffling in the process.

"Of coarse," he whispers. "Isabella Swan. I love you."

"Edward Cullen. I love you too." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

~ooOoo~

We decided to go inside for hot chocolate and cookies. We shared laughs and stories and it was great to have Edward back.

He even told me the story of how he met Tanya and immediately hated her. I hate her. She looks fake and snobby.

I love Edward. With all my heart, i just hope we don't get in fights often. It would break my heart.

A/N

What do you think? Double update 😏💕