|nine|

Edward's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about her. It's driving me insane. Her beautiful mahogany hair, her brown chocolatey eyes, and that absolutely gorgeous smile.

I love you Edward Cullen.

I kept thinking of these words. She told me she loves me. That's why I can't stop thinking about her. Because I loved her too.

Bella P.O.V

Edward loves me. Edward loves me. Isn't that amazing? But what if I'm not good enough. He's absolutely gorgeous. Why would he love me?

I heard knocks on my window. I walk cautiously to my window and I see Jacob Black.

Jacob Black is my best friend. It's kinda weird that he has a crush on me, but I try to ignore it.

"Jacob! What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper yelled.

"What does it look like?" He smirked.

That smirk. It's never good. I grimace and motion for him to come in.

"I missed you," he pouts. "We don't talk anymore."

I look down. It's true, but he doesn't understand. I'm getting married and there's so much drama with my parents. My parents. We haven't spoken in days.

"I know but this whole situation is getting to me.

Edward's P.O.V

I can't take it anymore. I need to see her.

~ooOoo~

I'm about to knock on her door when a frantic boy came running out. A boy. She doesn't love me. What was I thinking?

If she loved me she wouldn't have this fucking guy at her house, would she?

She bumped into me on her way out.

I just stared at her. No. Glared at her.

She looked at me. Eyes wide with tears.

"Edward?" She whispers.

"Bella, how could you? I thought you loved me."

"I do love you, what are you talking about?" She scoffed.

"Well then who was that?!" I shout, pointing towards the woods where the boy ran off.

"Jake? He's an old friend, I swear Edward nothing was going on, he just wanted to see me before the wedding because he's moving to Canada," she explained. "I promise, nothing happened"

I sighed and stomped off. What if she was lying. What if she didn't love me like she claimed she did. What if that Jake boy was her secret lover or something.

I need time to think.

A/N

Uh oh, what if Edward breaks up with Bella because of Jake?