Chapter XI: "You"

{A/N= I forgot to mention that last chapter was in the storyline Friday so today's chapter takes place on Monday. Just to clear up confusions.}

*************************
Ava's POV

So the weekend pass by like a blur and now I'm fighting with a crying sound (in another words my alarm) to go back to sleep. After agonizing minutes, the crying sound won.

I got up from my comfortable heaven (aka bed) and go to the bathroom and continue with my normal routine. I choose to wear:

After I change, I went downstairs and had my breakfast

After I change, I went downstairs and had my breakfast. Meanwhile I took my breakfast, mom ask me and Jax to go for groceries since apparently we will have a family reunion, which I didn't know until now, and she told me I could invite my friends as well.

After a much needed and delicious breakfast, I decided I want to walk in this beautiful morning. Nah I'm just kidding, Jax was to lazy to move his big butt and take me to school so I had to walk to hell. Ugh, I feel today's is not going to be my day.

After a very dreadful morning of making my brain do actual work, I feel exhausted from school. I mean school is we're all the drama happens. Talking about drama, I haven't talked to Brittany since that "incident" in the cafeteria. I wonder what does she have under her sleeves.

Liz and me were heading to the cafe. After getting our lunch, we went to our table in which the boys were already having a heated argument.

"Guys, of what are you arguing now?" I ask/yelled curiously to them.
"There is a new guy that all the girls think is so 'handsome' than us and I think you know what we were kinda having an argument" Matt say while rubbing his neck. 'Who could this guy be?' I thought.

Just as I was about to voice my thoughts aloud the cafe doors were slam open and Brittany and I suppose the new guy came threw the door. I suppose thy both got 'friendly'. I couldn't really see his face since his back was towards me so I decided to turn around and finish talking to the guys but just as I was about to do that, the guy turn around I felt all the color form my face drain after he saw me and smirk but not any smirk, an evil smirk.

Aaron's POV
(I decided to put him in this part so it could be told in other perspective🤓)

After Brittany and the new guy came threw the door, Ava's face color drain. I was about to ask her if she was ok but before I could, this new guy start walking to us.

"Well, well, well could this day get any better" he said while smirking at Ava. Ava just stood there, like she was paralyze. "Ava, darling, you got nothing to say. Like maybe a 'Hey Xander' or 'How have you been doing?'. Really nothing, I thought you were better than this" he say still smirking.

I just there shocked with one thought in my mind 'How do they know each other?'"What are you doing here Xander?!" Ava reacted trying to keep her face blank

"What are you doing here Xander?!" Ava reacted trying to keep her face blank. What the fuck is happening?! I have a lot of question running in my mind. Like, how does he know her? Does she know who he is? What happen between them? Did he do something to her? What does he wa-

"I'm here to retreat what's legally mine" he said with determination in his voice while he interrupt my inner rambling.
"And what's that?!" Ava ask while keeping her face blank. She doing a very good job. If I didn't know her, I would believe she was a person that couldn't have any emotions.

This Xander dude slip his hold from Brittany that was watching all this with a confuse look. I believe everybody was looking at them with that expression. Then step closer to Ava, which I fail to notice was standing up, and put his mouth near her and whisper something so lowly so nobody could hear him. Whatever he say made Ava's eyes widen and get her stiff. After this Xander dude went to his previous position with an amuse and another emotion that I couldn't understand in his eyes.

"Oh and Ava, I always get what I want. I believe you would know that when I promise something I do it, wouldn't you?" He say and after that he left the cafeteria with Brittany. After he left, Ava just bolted out of the cafeteria and all I could do was stand there confuse, very confuse.

Ava's POV
(you didn't think I will do it, well Bam I just did it😂)

"What are you doing here Xander?!" I ask trying to keep my face as blank as the color white.
"I'm here to retreat what's legally mine" he said with determination in his voice. In my inner self, I have a confuse face but outside I keep trying to have a blank face and I say:
"And what's that?!"

Xander slip out of the hold of Brittany and step near me. Once he was close enough, he whisper in my ear so lowly so nobody could listen to him.
"You" he say. After he say that I couldn't continue the facade and widen my eyes and stiff myself. After he said that he took a step back and another until he was in his previous position he was with an amuse and evil expression.

"Oh and Ava, I always get what I want. I believe you would know that when I promise something I do it, wouldn't you?" He say and after that he left the cafeteria with Brittany. I just stood there and then ran out of the cafe and headed home. Once I was home, I went to the kitchen were everyone was. My dad and Jax were talking and my mom was drying some dishes.

"Ava, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?" My mom ask worriedly while continue drying the dishes but looking at me this time. Everyone quiet down and I took it as my cue to speak.

"He is here and he said he came to take what is legally his" I say out of breath
"And what's that?" My dad, mom, and brother ask at the same time.

"Me" I said in a whisper and I heard a gasp and a plate falling down and break in the floor.