Chapter X: Dinner, um, interesting?

So hey guys, from now on I have made my job try to upload at least one chapter every weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). If not you can blame it all on me. Well go on and I hope you like the chapter🤓
**************************
Ava's POV

So, yeah it's so awkward right now. We are all seating in the dinner room eating in silence. We were seated like this:

Dad
Jax. Mom
Ari. Me

And let's just say I was bored. After some minutes, my dad got Ari and Jax (short for Jaxson) in a sports conversation which was boring for me.

Don't get me wrong, I do love all types for sports but in this case the topic was so boring. Then out of nowhere a magical light-bulb appear on my head. I mean in my mind, how hilarious will it be that in real life a light-bulb out of nowhere appear on someone's head.

Out of point, I put my master plan in actions *cue the evil laugh*. With my incredible evil thoughts, I could be casting for the bad one in the James Bond Movie 😈.

Ugh, I get distracted so easily. Ok, now I will tell you my master plan. I took off my shoes and place my foot on Ari's crotch. I felt him stiff under my foot and look at my face with a shock face.

"What are you doing?" He mouth to me with an alarm expression. I just look at him with an innocent eyes when in mind I was laughing so hard it was so funny. I might have looked like a maniac but I mean is just me we are talking about.

After some minutes I start moving my foot and Ari groan causing all the heads turn to him. As quickly and skillfully as a ninja a moved my foot back to its original place and purse my lips so I don't laugh out loud as I was laughing in my mind.

"Aaron, is everything okay?" My mom ask him and very concern indeed.
"Yes Faith, I just got something uncomfortable in my throat. No need to worry" he answered her while glaring at me. I just looked "concern" for him when in my mind I was just grinning and patting in my back for doing that.

After doing that, we just ate in silent. I will admit, I did have a lot of fun today even though I fainted (Thanks to Ari, sarcasm intent) and have to miss half of the classes today (Thanks to Ari Again, no sarcasm intent), it was fun day today (for me).

Some hours later Ari had to leave, so I walk him to the door.
"Have good night Ari" I say
"You to Ava and" he said getting closer until he got to my neck. He started kissing my expose part of my neck until he got to my ear and whisper
"Don't think that your little stunt earlier didn't go unnoticed by me, I will get my payback. Oh and remember Ava, Karma's a Bitch" he started going backwards while leaving me dumbfounded in my door just looking him as he retread to the sidewalk.

"See you tomorrow at school Ava and have a good night" he said and wink at me until he disappeared in the darkness the night gave us. I got inside and head straight to my room. After changing into my pj's and staring at the ceiling, I thought
"Well now I did get my life fucked up. Great going Ava" and then I went to sleep hoping that tomorrow Ari forgets his little "promise".