Chapter VIII: Flashback

Outfit of the day on the top
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ava's POV

The next morning came fast then what I was expecting too. And let's say I didn't get much sleep as you could say. I got up from my bed and head for a shower that may relax me a bit.

After a much needed relaxing shower, I change to my outfit of the day. When I finish I headed downstairs were my mom was already downstairs and preparing breakfast.
"Good morning sweetheart, want some breakfast?" Mom asked.
"Morning mom, no thanks I will just grab something on the way to school" I replied. I woke up rather early so write now it's 7:35 and the walk to school takes about 15 minutes. I bid my goodbyes to my mom and start my adventure.

Once my walk finish, I got to school with 10 minutes remaining so I just spend them going to my locker and then heading to my classroom.

All the morning classes went by very slowly but the worst part was when Ari try talking to me. Each time he try to walk to me, I turn the other direction. Lunch came after that but I remember that I left my lunch money in my locker so I told Liz to go ahead and that I will meet her at the cafe.

After I got my lunch money and close my locker, I turn around to bump into a someone. This someone was so fast that I didn't notice it pinned me to the lockers with my hands on top of my head and it kissing my neck.
"Why have you been avoiding me all day?" He say and by the way his voice tone was I knew it was Ari.

FLASHBACK

I was just walking through the hallway to the cafeteria when suddenly I was pinned to the lockers with my hands on top of my head.

"Why have you been avoiding me all day?" He ask while kissing me on my neck.
"I-I-I didn't m-mean to. I-I w-will stop." I stutter while closing my eyes so he wouldn't notice the tears that were threatening to spill.

I was waiting for him to finish when suddenly I felt him stop kissing and felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek.

"You better do or the next time I won't go easy on you" he say and left me there. Once he was out of sight I start spilling the tears that wanted to fall down but didn't an slid of the lockers to the floor with my knees on my chest and my head between them.

END OF FLASHBACK

I haven't realize that Ari let go of me and that I was on the floor crying. Ari try talking to me but I couldn't listen him. I just felt numb.

Before I could notice what was happening I start feeling lightheaded and falling to the ground. The last thing I remember was some pair of legs running towards us and some yelling then I felt someone carrying me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well then, now you know some of the past of Ava. Also guys if you have a better cover and want me to use it, don't hesitate send it to me and you could have it as the books cover and a chapter just dedicated to you.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE