2. CARLY JAMES MICHAELSON (CJ) ~laughing at the enemy~

It's odd... but I like autumn the most among all four seasons. I love the cold wind, the sounds of maple leaves scraped on my window, and the fading colors of the green leaves to brown, yellow, and red. Beautiful colors... I remember how much Carly loved to whine about the coldness. That girl was really sensitive to coldness. She used to have her face in a pout all day during autumn and winter. God... I miss her. And I miss KD...

It's funny how both KD and AC started to come up with initials as our nicknames. I had always been called as CJ because my sister and I both have the same first name which is Carly. So my parents had been calling me CJ since the beginning. When I met Kenneth and Anthony, they also wanted to be called with their initials so that we will feel closer to each other. And it worked, really. We got really close...

My head snaps back to reality as soon as I heard the door to my cell is being opened by two guards. They carry with them a small kid with dark hair. Couldn't quite see his face just yet. The boy is laughing. A sick laughter, like he is having fun but sounded real twisted. He lies down on the floor as soon as the guards throw him inside and close the door. He is still laughing. It's weird... but I like the sounds of his laughter. Makes me wanna laugh along too... Wait! Is this the boy? So he survived 'the chair'? It's amusing... Then, abruptly, the boy stops laughing and shot a look at me, I notice the blue eyes. Vibrant blue eyes... beautiful... like that of a doll's. He narrows his eyes at me, like he has an evil plan on me. And I laugh... for real this time... loudly at him.

He laughs along with me. And it goes on for quite a while. We both were laughing at each other. For no apparent reason... And then, at almost the same time, we both stop laughing. I lie my head down on my bed, no longer looking at him. And he gets up from the floor, looking hyper, as no one should be after being electrocuted. He then climbs to the upper part of the bed which supposed to be his bed, of course. Yeah... that bed... where I had slit so many throats. His is to be next...

"Today was fun," the boy said from up there. His voice is soft yet sultry... It sounds like he is flirting.

And it got me curious. "What's your name?" I asked. And I think... a little too late because I already asked but why bother knowing? He's going to die anyway... in my hands...

And he laughs. Why is he laughing? I wonder... "Are you gonna call my name as you kill me?" He asked. Pfft! Blunt...

I snicker at him. "Maybe..." I said.

"Then you better tell me your name too. I would want to call your name... as I kill you," he said. Wow... A challenge, is it? Interesting...

"CJ," I simply told.

"Yuri," he simply told too. Really interesting... I can't help but smile. This boy is really amusing.

"Watch your back," I warned him and I close my eyes, ready for sleep. And he only laughs at me. That sickening yet sweet and tempting laughter... God... is it wrong to like the laughter of your own enemy?