Chapter 18: The Shack... It is...|| Part 4

Start from the beginning

Soos opened another door and we Stan holding a Vacuum Cleaner outside a door, "Sir, would you like to buy a Stan-Vac vacuum? Stan-Vac: It sucks more than anything."

The door closes.

"Gotta work on that." Stan said to himself.

"Nope." Soos said, he closed the door.

Mabel opened a small door, "Whoa, it's Stan on a date!"

Inside, Stan is on a date with Lazy Susan.

"So, your, uh... your eye is weird, let's... let's talk about that." Stan said awkwardly.

Lazy Susan laughs.

Stan laughs; thinking, "This is going terrible. I can't think of anything to say and she.. looks weird up close. Think of a way out!"

Stan said, aloud, "NON-SPECIFIC EXCUSE!" Stan knocks over food and runs away.

"Yeesh." Mabel closes the door.

Dipper discovers a door written "Dipper Memories."

"Look, guys! Memories about me!" Dipper opens the door.

"That doesn't seen like a good idea." I said.

"I just wanna know what the old guy really thinks of me." Dipper wondered.

"We already know how Stan feels about us! He loves us! We're great." Mabel walks away.

"Yeah. Let's just keep moving." Soos said.

"More moving?" Xyler asked.

"Yes! I love motion!" Craz exclaimed.

I stayed with Dipper.

Dipper and I walked a bit, but turnef around and ran to the Dipper memories door and
entered it.

"Okay. Just a quick peek." Dipper said.

Dipper and I walked by the doors.

The sound Stan calling Dipper echoes.

Dipper and I walked in front of one of them and I opened the door.

Inside is a memory of Stan making Dipper chop firewood.

"No buts! Now go and chop that firewood already!" Stan hits Dipper's head with a newspaper.

Dipper walks away to chop the firewood.

Stan sits on the couch.

"Dude, Stan, I've been meaning ask you. Why are you so hard on Dipper all the time?" Soos wondered.

"Look, Soos, I'm gonna let you in on something. Wanna know what I really think?" Stan whispers to Soos.

Dipper and I leaned to listen what Stan is talking.

Stan, in a whisper, said, "The kid's a loser. He's weak! He's an utter embarrassment! I just wanna get rid of him."

Dipper closes the door, depressed.

"Dipper.." I said and tried my best to comfort him

"Who cares what Stan thinks?" I comforted him, "I care about you."

We walked up from the stairs, as Bill left.

Dipper must've heard Mabel because he said, "What's the point? Why should I save him, huh? I work for Stan day and night and all he does in return is say he wants to get rid of me."

"Dipper, I'm sure that's not true." Mabel insisted.

"I saw it with my own eyes in one of his memories, Mabel! He always picked on me and now I know why. Stan hates me!" Dipper exclaimed.