LAST CHAPTER

The first song is finished and all the audience and judges are amazed.

Where the heck is Kai? The next song is starting... And I want to sing this for him.

After what happened that day

(Flashback)

I was broken hearted when I heard the news that Drew and Sabrina already.

I just stay in my condo and torturing myself in eating sweets.. Hmmm,, "Am I going to forget all the painful memories if I eat a bunch of chocolates?" I stupidly asked to myself.

But I was shocked when someone spoked and answered "no" then I glared at Kai who is now in front of me... Uhhh, is he planning to kill me.

I am going to die because of shockness.. Aaaiisshh

"You need to open your eyes and realized the truth Kate" Kai told me with serious tone

"My eyes are opened now Kai it is not closed idiot" I unmannerly said. I know what he means by that I'm just in the bad mood today.

But I was shocked when he lower his face to mine and kissed me..

"Yaahh!" I shouted...  My heart is beating fast and I'm also blushing.. Wait what's  happenning?

"You always follow your brain all the time and not your heart .. What you're thinking is different in your actions .. You like Drew but it's more like admiration, I'm your best friend but it's more like you care for me and you like me.. Even others can tell who you really like" I was dumbfounded and mouth-opened when he told me that. It was completely true and I just can't explain in with myself.