5

Your POV
"Sunshine, wake up before Eomma throw you cold water on your face~" Eomma sings as she fold my blankets while me, rolling around like a caterpillar. "Go and shower then Eomma will make you breakfast and Mac&Cheese for lunch ok? I already prepared your clothes yesterday, since you were lazy!" She said as she close the door.

I don't want to go to school, and see my bias caring for his girlfriend and all, It hurts, if only i have a brother-- wait-- if you didn't know...Lee Jonghyun oppa, a guy in my school is my cousin. He's a senior, he treats me like a kid and a small sister, well basically. I'm the only girl in my grand family. My 3 cousin is all boy, including my brother. So, I'm the fourth and I'm a girl.

I finished showering and I brushed my teeth before changing to my PE uniform, a white t-shirt and a black shorts, today I wanted to braide down my hair to the side, and I did. So, I went down and saw Eomma packing lunch. Its Mac&Cheese (kya! My fav currently~^^) *sighed* Baekhyun likes Mac&Cheese but he won't take it cause he already have his girlfriend, if I give it to him,then I'm just the third wheel.

"Darling, sit down. Here." She placed a chocolate waffle with ice-cream on top. "I heard the news, about Baekhyun dating a girl named Taeyeon. Aunt Jeongeun (Mrs Byun) told me. I'm sorry, I knew you are sad right? Cheer up! Have a strength, Jinhee is there to cheer you up, and EXO is also there, Jonghyun oppa is there right? The oppa you'd been fangirling before." Eomma spoke up making me not having any appetite.

"Uh, I'm not having any appetite now. I'll get going!" I grabbed my back pack and walk out to the door, "I'm sorry, I know you don't have any appetite cause I started this topic. But at least take this waffle, here." Eomma handed and I quickly take it and swallow it in front of her.

I slowly walk to the bus stop just to see a girl clingy onto Baekhyun, my heart clenched, but it  ease a little knowing that, Chanyeol and Jinhee walking over to you. "Its ok, we're here." Jinhee said patting your head and hug you, walking to the bench. "Owh, Taekoong, this is the fangirl I told you about. Minhee, meet Taeyeon my Girlfriend." Baekhyun introduced, Taeyeon pulled out a hand to shake, I smiled and pulled out my hand but Jinhee pulled back and shook her head.

"No need, I know you don't want to." She whisper, What she said is correct, why should I shake a hand with the girl who is a girlfriend of my bias? I'm jealous that's why. I wait for the bus quietly. The bus arrived and I slowly walk, but...Taeyeon bumped your shoulder following Baekhyun, mumbling "Slow like a snail." I sighed and a tears slipped, Suho oppa who saw everything came and comfort me.

We arrived at the school gate, students rushing out. Well, today's a little different, today is Monday, which means we have PE (Physical Education) and sports. Boys and girls teamed up and fight with the teachers. We walk to our classroom and do our morning assembly first. "Ms MinHee's seat will be changing with Ms Taeyeon, Minhee..go and sit at the back with Suho, Chanyeol and Jinhee. And Kim Taeyeon may sit at MinHee's place with Baekhyun." Mr Kang informed.

We did our morning assembly and then Mr Kang had to teach us Math, "So, I heard Kim Taeyeon who just moved to this school is amazing at Math, so why don't we challenge her with our Mathematic Brain, Ms Minhee?" Wtf? Then students cheered for us. "Well today's topic is "Divide Think and Multiply". Our Mathematic Brain, Ms Minhee is superb at this topic, so I wanted to see if you can beat her, since we tried beating her with the whole class including EXO but she won. Let's see who win, please come to the front." He finished the speech.

Taeyeon smirked at me before sprinting to the front as if we are doing a running game. "So, I divide the board, Minhee at the Right and Kim Taeyeon at the Left. Before that, hear the rules first."