2

Baekhyun's POV
Why is she sneezing? Is it because I pour cold water on her? Aish, why am I so cold to her. But, she deserved it anyway, who told her to clingy onto me? But, she got sick because of me...Aish...Byun Baekhyun stop thinking about her! I ruffle my hair in frustrated.

I throw my bag on my bed and strip myself to a comfortable clothes and hurried downstairs because Eomma cooked me a delicious food, and boy it was very delicious, I ate like a hippo.
---
Your POV
Aish, why that Byun threw me water, then I caught a cold? Stupid me for over clingy onto him, but I feel not to go school tomorrow, so it's a free day yeay. But, I'm sick and I can't be happy, nor I can't eat ice-cream.

"MinHee-ya...are you ok? You sneeze too much, did something happened in school? Yea..something did happened. Now tell me what is it?" Eomma sternly said as she put a tablet of medicines on the table. "Is it that guy, whom you like so much and fangirl?" She asked, wow how can my Eomma knows? I just nodded my head anyway, it's true what.
.
.
.
"He better is so lucky, because if he's not an idol, he could've been dead by now, by me.." Eomma said, as she lift her arms and showed her muscle called fats. Haha, what an evil daughter, ok didn't I tell you I have a brother? His name is, Lee Joohyuk. Well, he's already married, with a girl named, Park Chaeyoung. And now, it's Mrs Lee Chaeyoung.

"Did, Joohyuk oppa called?" I asked questioning, cause he better called, if not he's dead, well he's my favorite bro. That's why he'll die soon.. Ok ok, enough dude, I'm talking to myself, not to you (*points at the reader who read this*) I'm too fab..

Skip to next day**

--
Baekhyun's POV
I woke up as usual, ate my breakfast and walk to school, well today all the member have a schedule, except me..so, I'm alone. I walk to school, and it's noisy, because the fab and the handsome Byun Baekhyun is coming to school with his so called looks.

Haha, stop daydreaming silly, ok. Now I went inside my class and saw, the girls fangirling over me, then I winked and they died, haha, just joking duh. I saw beside me no one still come, guess that girl, MinHee didn't come huh? Then, as usual lessons started but it was boring, cause nobody tell me to play, or clingy to me.
.
.
.
Well, if you didn't know, other fangirls doesn't clingy onto me, like that girl MinHee, she's the only one who dare to touch me and clingy onto me, while others don't and that's why I hate MinHee, but today is so lonely, usually she would give me strawberry candy to me and I always keep under my desk and eat it secretly when the teacher teaches boring subject.

*sighed* I have to eat alone huh? But, today again nobody to give me lunch, *sighed* I was starting to like the Mac&Cheese she brought to me. I ate alone at the rooftop while everybody's eating in the cafeteria.
.
.
Then recess over, and bla bla..suddenly--*phone ringing* it's Eomma, so I picked up. "Hi Baekhyun, so today can you come to this address house which I will send it? Eomma and Appa is here visiting a best friends, so if you would like, will you come here? I bet you would like their daughter, she's your fangirl too and she's in your class, bet you know her,and she's pretty omfg." Then Eomma ended the call, never knew my mom would know the word "OMFG".

Then, message popped, and it's the address to someone's house, so I drove there with my sport car. Then, I arrived at a mansion, well it's big almost the same as ours and I saw Appa's car parking in their parking lot, it's big and the house is grey and white. It's beautiful, but of course ours is more beautiful. Lol, ok enough and ring the bell.

I walked to the door, and ring the bell. Then, one of the maid open, and she squeal seeing me, I just smile and walk in. I saw Eomma Appa, and a man and a woman. "Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imida." I bowed and sat beside Eomma, "Baekhyun meet, Mr Lee and Mrs Lee." Appa introduced and they smiled, "well, if you didn't know your Eomma and Appa is our best friend from the 90's class, huh?" Mr Lee said and they all laughed.

Then, someone sneeze which caught our attention. "Oh, and this is my daughter, my second child, Lee MinHee." Mr Lee said making my eyes wide, well she look super sexy in that white tank top and black shorts, with her hair tied in a pony.
"And I didn't know that, because of Baekhyun, Minhee caught a cold, I thought it's someone else's son, so I wanted to beat him, but then I just knew Byun baekhyun is your child, Jeongeun-ah." Mrs Lee said as Eomma and her... laugh.

--
Your POV
Wow, is that Byun Baekhyun in my house? Ok, weirdo. Let me go and grab some water. I went to the kitchen and surprising me, Baekhyun followed, well the kitchen is like hidden from the living room, meaning the parents can't see us. But again, the butler and the maids was in other room, as they are resting, well we are not that cruel to tell them to work all day, they need rest too.

"B-Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" I said as he pinned me on the fridge. He then leans in and--"Who told you to tell your Eomma that I pour water on you?" He whisper angrily, making you laughed, "what? Your laughing at this state?" He then leans in making your breath and his, together combining a smirk formed near the corner of his lips, the next thing happen is shocking..

BaeBaekhyun04 Ⓒ2016
Well, well....byun freaking baekhyun just lean in and almost kissed Minhee. A teaser for you guys, the one who likes to read author's note, Haha. Joking cause you guys never read my note or message to you, *sobbs* but again, thanks for voting and following me! 💕🙈