4

Your POV
I woke up at an unfamiliar surrounding. "Minhee my best friend, I miss you. Its been a week since you fainted at school, you know we're really worried about you." Jinhee said and whole EXO came and surround the bed. My eyes wondered at that one particular person, no..he's not there. It was just an illusion.

"Noona, are you ok? You know how much I miss you for not buying me Bubbletea and for Kai chicken?" Sehun asked holding your hands tight. I smiled weakly and them and Suho oppa gave me water to drink. "Uhm, can you guys leave the room except Jinhee and Chanyeol only?" I said weakly and they nodded their heads and start to move out one by one.

"Jinhee-ya, what happened after I faint?" She looks down. "Chanyeol? Is it true that Baekhyun is really dating that Taeyeon?" Chanyeol looks down and shook his head at the approval. "He dated her 1 year ago! I'm sorry he told us to keep a secret from everyone, especially you. Jinhee was the first to hear about the news, but he begged her to keep it a secret to you, and we managed to keep a secret for about 1 year." He looks down.

"After you faint, Baekhyun officially stated to everyone that Taeyeon is his girlfriend and his lover from their kindergarten age. And sadly, she'll transfer to our school, sitting in one class as Baek. And your seat was changed to the back and Taeyeon was sitting in yours besides Baekhyun. Till now, he didn't know that you're hospitalized." She continued.

"I understand, if that's what makes him happy, then I'll let it be." I said smiling weakly, not showing the brightest but the most I could do. "Hey cheer up ok? I'm here, Chanyeol's here, the whole EXO group is here to cheer you up, maybe he's not the perfect match for you, maybe he just looked at you just as a fan and nothing else. Relax, we can fangirl at many more groups like BTS,NCT,SEVENTEEN,BTOB,etc." Jinhee said happily. "Really? Then I agreed!" I said smiling at Jinhee and Chanyeol before the rest of EXO walk in and asked you for interview.
---
Baekhyun's POV
Well, its good that I mention to the whole world that Taeyeon is my girl and forever she'll be. Well, these few weeks, I didn't hear anything about Minhee, since I last heard that she faint from a gossip boy. I don't know why but my heart feels like clenching, like something in my body was very angry and it clenched my heart.

"Mr Byun? Day dreaming?" Mrs Hwang asked, and Taeyeon poked my cheeks, I smiled turning to her and concentrate on the subjects. Our exams are near and so does my graduation. Well, of course I'm happy because then I won't see Minhee clingy onto me anymore.

Days passed and its Sunday. "Baek? Eomma is going to go to MinHee's house, wanna come?" I shook my head, but....how is she? Is she already good? The last time I know, she was sick because of me. Then, I got stunned for a moment then, I change my mind.

"Eomma, I want to follow you too!" I said as Eomma locked the door, I got in the car as Eomma drove to their house.
---
Your POV
Yeay, today Joohyuk oppa visited me since he heard I got hospitalized. "Dongsaeng...eat a lot more so that Oppa can buy you buckets of ice-cream later huh?" Oppa patted my hair, "dude I'm not a dog!" I speak in a bitchy tone. "Bitch!" He mocked, how dare him mock me?

"You're the bitch since you couldn't get me a niece or a nephew. Bwek!" I stuck out my tongue at him childishly. *ding dong* "Eomma I'll open the door." Oppa said and run to the door. I was eating happily, until someone came.

"Oh, anyeong Jeongeun-ah. I miss you already, it been 2 weeks since I last saw you." "Haha me too." Lol, the old talks so old fashioned. "How have you been?" That voice, you froze at that particular voice, even though in your heart you wanted to hear him badly, but in reality you don't even want him to appear.

"What do you want!" You stabbed on the rice as you said. "Why you didn't come to school for so long?" He asked sitting down besides you. "What's your problem, just go continue your love life and don't mess with me." You stabbed on the stew chicken as you munch the rice in your mouth.

"I'm...sorry" he whisper, "what? Sorry? Haha, after all these years I'm hearing from the idol that I love the most and fangirl for is Sorry? Haha, don't say sorry if your not sincere. Psh..Saying sorry because I'm interfering his love life ha.....funny!" By the end you talked to yourself but he heard. "You know I wished this dead chicken is you, so I can stabbed your heart like this!" You stabbed the chicken with one of your chopstick as it got stuck inside.

He startled and wide eyed. "Hey, what's going on here?" Joohyuk oppa came. "Oppa? Can you please take this guy out? I can't even munch on my chicken or rice because of him..ahkhakaha."(wtf author? I don't even know if coughing sounds like that, Muahaha) I coughed, "see he did this cough. Because of him I fainted, stupid Byun baekhyun!" I stabbed on the chicken on last time before sprinting to my bedroom.

Tears fall repeatedly, I cried as I swallow the chicken rice down my esophagus. I bent on my knees and sobs between them. Its just sad that I can't except the fate that has happen to me. Byun baekhyun can't fall in love with someone like her, it has to be me! Why her?

"Because she's beautiful unlike you, ugly. She has an angel like voice unlike you bitchy voice. She's flawless, she's just too pretty unlike you who have some pimples on her forehead." The words got stuck in your head, its as if Baekhyun said that to you when exactly he didn't said anything about his love life to you yet, the pain eased a little, since you realize he never love you.

Those memories replaying in your head, for these past years, I've been fangirling at EXO Baekhyun for 4 years to be exactly when he enters this school, the moment when he pushed your lunchbox till those foods you made full of love spilled, making it dirty. Those moments when he pour you cold water and make you drench in tears but you still wanted to fangirl and you fight yourself for that, remembering that time, when you clingy onto him on that party, he pushes you into the pool and walk away, not knowing that you don't know how to swim.

But again, all these years at the least he helped you, when he throw you in the pool, seconds later he jumped inside to save you from that, he helped you to take those fruits you've been wanting at the school garden by climbing on the high tree. He helped you in those time when you need somebody to help you. Thank you Baekhyun for helping me, I think those time as a friend matters, not as an idol who help his fans.

BaeBaekhyun04 Ⓒ2016
Ok, that's sad. Bye! 👋💔😭😢