3

Third person's POV
Baekhyun smirk and lean in, closer to you, you was shocked at what happened next, and he kissed you, he kissed your lips, it's your first kiss, and it's stolen by your fav bias, Kya!! >.<

He broke the kiss and smirked leaving you dumbfounded by the kiss. You walked back to your room, and jumped on the bed, blushing since, your bias in EXO kissed you and that's Byun Baekhyun!
.
.
.
Suddenly, someone knocked the door, you jumped up and quickly run to the door, to open, and it's Baekhyun again. Wow, I didn't know that my cold bias is also sweet sometimes. You thought.

"Uhm, your Eomma told to come down to eat lunch!" He said and turn back to the stairs and go down. Wow, ok this is awkward after the kiss. You thought and shrugged it off and went downstairs before Eomma nag at you.

You was sitting across him in the dining room, and he was smirking at you when your took glances at him, he then winked making it more hotter. You blushed and look down. His smirked become harder.

--
Baekhyun's POV
Well, I was smirking at her and winking just because I wanted to teased her, and she blushed, haha, cute I thought. But no, Byun Baekhyun get your mind straight you can't fall in love with your fan. No!

Ok, then a message popped in my phone, I look down and it was Taeyeon, my girlfriend, well you see she's in Girls' Generation and I'm in EXO, we are in the same company, she's just so beautiful and her voice is like an angel, so I date her.

In secret, I date her in secret, so that the fans doesn't make any chaos. Well, she's older than me by 3 years. So, I date her and she's sweet, well I love her, what can you say when you're in love with someone? (A/N: Stupid dumb head , think about your fans duh!) but again, I felt sad for this girl, MinHee since she's having a big crush on me and me, dating someone in secret without the fans knowing. (ikr?)

"Baekoong! What are you doing?" She texted-
"I'm at a friend's house with my parents." I replied.
Seconds later she replied, "oh! Sorry Baekoong but I have to go!💕🙈"
I smiled and text her bye.

I look up and saw Minhee getting up, "excuse me.." She went to the kitchen. "Sara...where is my medicine?" She said, to one of her maid. Then, the maid named Sara, gave her the medicine. Wow, I didn't know that Byun Baekhyun could make a girl fall sick by just pouring water at her.
---
Your POV
well, I was being sick because of this guy here, great. "Hey Minhee. Why you didn't come to school huh?" Jinhee messaged, "oh..sorry I'm sick because of that Byun guy. Can you send me the work you guys did in class later? Thanks dude." I replied without looking front then, I stumble luckily someone saved me.

It was Byun freaking Baekhyun? Wow, my bias saved me for the first time, keke~ ^^
"Careful!" He said before leaving me, wow ok that's awkward. Well,what happened to me after the kiss huh? Ok weirdo, I gotta tell Jinhee about this.

*..Calling Jinhee..*
After the third ring, she finally pick up. "Sorry, Chanyeol was kissing me like there's no tomorrow. Haha, ok so wadup?" She giggle over the phone. "So..." I told the story and after 20 minutes..

"OMG! Byun freaking Baekhyun kissed you! OMG OMG! Chanyeol jagi~ Baekhyun kissed Minhee." She shout, oops, its a bad idea to tell Jinhee cause Chanyeol will tell Baekhyun!!
"OMG, Jinhee you can't tell Chanyeol cause Chanyeol will tell baekhyun and he'll be angry at me again." I shout, "Oops, sorry!" She apologize.

*sighed* this is what happenes when you have a gossiping mouth Best friend. "Minhee, did you prepare clothes for tomorrow?" Eomma asked questioning, "yeah, I'll do it now." I said lazily, and walk to the closet and keep it ready for tomorrow.
---
Baekhyun's POV
Well, I was playing video game almost winning, but someone had to disturb the moment and make me lose. "Yo baek, hot news, you kissed your fangirl Minhee?" Chanyeol asked sounding as if it was serious. "Well, just for fun, you know she looks cute when she blushed." I said, not thinking what I'm saying.

Omfg, shit, I just told Chanyeol about the secret. Fuck! "What--wait, are you perhaps having a secret crushing on her?" He asked, "Hey don't come in conclusion, my Taekoong is more worth it than a girl like her." I said sarcastically. "Ok dude, bye! Need to go before my baby Jinhee gets mad." "Duh, ok!" I ended the call.

...The Next day~..
Well, school started as usual, students running here and there, then...I bumped to someone, I look up and saw---
Cliffhangers~^^
---
Your POV
"Hey, I didn't know that Taeyeon was Baekhyun's girlfriend."
"Dude, I don't ship this couple, Taeyeon is too bitch for Baekhyun."
"Ha, I think look more prettier than her." *Flips hair in a way that she falls.
"Fucking Byun Baekhyun cheated us with the not worth it Taeyeon!"

What happenes? What is this comments? My heart was so hurtful that no one could feel the hurtingness inside. Its always like someone stabbed it. I clutched my heart as soon as I saw, Baekhyun kissing Taeyeon in front of the chaos crowd and on the stage. Jinhee quickly runs to me after she saw me clutching my heart.

It hurts so much, to see my bias dated someone who's older than him, kissing her in front of the crowd. It hurts, really hurts. Then, it turned to a black world, I faint.

Baekhyun, you hurt me for the first time, it hurts really, I died from my soul, really dead, not caring if anybody wants me to wake up, then I realize that I'm late, I'm always late, when it comes to me, I'm always late.

I really really hate you Byun Baekhyun!

BaeBaekhyun04 Ⓒ2016
Sorry, but this is how I feel when BaekYeon's news came out, my heart hurts really as if someone stabbed me, even though Baekhyun doesn't even know me, he doesn't even knows what language I speak or where I'm from. And till now, I get sick or ugly, if I saw any Baekyeon moments or edited photo.

Sorry if you guys hated me for not loving the couples you guys love, but my heart says this.
"Moved on, its not like he knew you, bitch, you're just acting as if he's your first love, but the truth, he doesn't even knows if you come from another alien planet *hey hey, I knew someone who is an alien is BTS V✌️* Well, you are Muslim and he's a Christian better not to fall in love, cause he's the bitch in Hell, while angel in Earth." Muahaha, you're the bitch Baek