1

Your POV
"Lee MinHee, wake up now!!" Eomma shouts from downstairs, making your dreams about Baekhyun disappear, "cish..this Eomma really? Why does she has to wake me up when Baekhyun was about to kiss me? Aish...jinja!" I mumble then rolled of the bed, and off to shower.

I wore my so called, school uniform, the skirt really is so short. But, I like to wear safety shorts, so that when the wind comes,my skirt will not fly showing my sexy panties. Ah, I wonder what my baby boo is up to today?
.
.
.
I hurried downstairs as I saw Eomma making me lunch, well..if you don't know, I never ate my mom's lunch why? Because I gave it to my baby boo, Baekhyun. "Here eat your pancakes, and finished the food I gave you as lunch ok?" Eomma said patting my head as she put the plate of pancakes down.

I finished eating fastly, because I don't know why, and I hurried to the bus stop and wait for my bf, not boyfriend but Best friend, "MinHee, did you do your homework?" JinHee asked looking nervous, "yo, of course I did dude, why you didn't?" I asked laughing at her as she shook her head. "So, let's be punished together huh?" JinHee asked grinning, "hmm, again? Hmph! Fine, just because you're my best friend!" You said as you both walk inside the bus.

After arriving, we walked to the school gates, as girls started to gather, and we knew who it was. Well it's was EXO!! You shout and fangirling with JinHee, you walk to Baekhyun and smiled to him, he looks to you with his annoying face.

--
Baekhyun's POV
Aish, if you didn't know, this girl MinHee is so clingy, then she gave me her lunch and keep candies in my locker, sends love letters inside my bag, it's just so annoying. Well, more annoying that she's in my class. Duh, I hate her.

"Baekhyun oppa, here take this lunch box, I made it myself." She said cutely, I slapped her hands away, making the box spilled all the food, haha, she deserve it. "Why? Hmph..fine! Keep doing this, and I'll keep distracting you more." She said angrily. Then walked away with her best friend, I assume she's JinHee.

Well, JinHee is Chanyeol's girlfriend, and he's caring for her, but me, I hate MinHee, she's clingy and so annoying. "Baekhyun oppa, here's a candy!" She said and give me candy as soon as I sat on my place, well I didn't tell you that she's my partner huh?
.
.
.
I just rolled my eyes and keep the candy in my desk. The first lesson started and it's Maths..my favorite subject. "So, we will decide the group project and partners." Mr Kwang said as he look up from the paper.

He said all the class partner and only me and this MinHee girl, "So Byun Baekhyun with Lee MinHee." I frown and she looks happy, and she blush, yuck this girl really not ashamed? "But sir--" "that's it, no complaining about your partner." Mr Kwang said as he sign the notebooks of his students.

Then, after 1 hour, recess finally came...yeay, but my recess will be so annoying, because of this MinHee girl, clingy to me. Aish!

--
Your POV
"BaekHyun oppa, wait for me!" I said as he tried to run from me, but I caught him, like back hugging him, and the fangirls giving me a death glare, wow so scary. "Oppa.." I said as I clingy onto him, and he push me, but not that hard, he took a water bottle from a guy who's opening to drink his water, and splashed it on me.

My clothes are wet and so my hair, he smirked and laugh, "that's for clingy onto me too much!" He said as everyone in the corridor laughed, and mocked plus giving death glares to me. My tears fall repeatedly as he walk to the canteen.

But...."Fighting MinHee, you can do this!" I said to myself and run to the school store to buy new uniform. Then, after buying the uniform, I went to the canteen. I searched for my friends and they are sitting in EXO's table, well if you didn't know, JinHee is Chanyeol's girlfriend, and me being a crazy fangirl at Baekhyun but he never accepts me. Sighed, when can he?
.
.
.
"Hey MinHee, why did you go to the school store?" JinHee asked and Suho oppa patted a place beside him and the other side, Baekhyun was there, "because I pour water on her, haha, she deserve it!" He laughed and all the EXO member gave him death glares. "What? Why are you guys giving me a death glare?" He asked.

Then--"Because hyung hurt my favorite noona!" Sehun said and Kai agreed with him, "cish, just because she buys you guys chicken and bubble tea, doesn't meant she's your favorite!" He said and rolled his eyes, lol.. "Are you perhaps jealous?" I said and raise a brow.

"Jealous? Jealous my ass!" He said and angrily eat his noodles. Everyone laughed and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Then, recess ended and after 2 hours of studying each lesson, it's time to go home...

--
Third person's POV
Baekhyun and his gang was walking home, and JinHee clingy to his boyfriend, Chanyeol. You was just walking alone at the back, not feeling well. "ACHOO!" You sneeze and everyone turn back to see you, "what? ACHOO!" You sneeze again, and D.O quickly gave you tissues.

"Thank you! ACHOO!" You sneeze and you run quickly to home, maybe it's because the water splashed on you, is a very cold water. They look at you weirdly, and Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder, and walk while kicking the rock. You changed your clothes to a warm and comfortable, and went down to take medicine, you cook yourself a warm, yet a light meal and keep yourself warm.

BaeBaekhyun04 Ⓒ2016
Yeay, so the first chapter is published. Ok, maybe the next chapter will be publish, next summer lol! 😂❤️