《6》Sorry Doesn't Solve Everything

A/N: Sorry.

Friday

Emma's POV

After the whole "New Jax" incident my friends had spent all day trying to comfort me over the "loss" of "The Old Jax" as they referred to him. Jax is still in there. I know it and trust me I'm going to get him back.

I walked into Mrs.Webster's class and sat down along with all the other students but before we could even get our backpacks off the teacher had us up again.

"Since we're going to be working in group projects for a bit I decided to have you seated with your partners." Mrs.Webster announced and proceeded to name off everyone and sit them at their assigned desk.

Wait, isn't Jax my partner?

"Emma Alonso, Andi Cruz, and Jax Novoa." Mrs. Webster said pointing at each of  seats.

Andi, Jax, and I made our way to the back of the room and took our seats. Mrs. Webster sat everyone down before proceeding.

"Alright class, I would like you to brainstorm what your going to do for your project, remember this is going to be an essay and a presentation. You may start, and remember, use your time wisely."

"Ok, well let's get started." I said as I looked at the two desks in front of mine where and Jax sat. "What do you guys want to do?" I asked when they didn't answer.

"I don't know."

"Me either." Jax and Andi confessed

"Oh right I forgot to explain the project. It's a prompt. 'Write about a major problem in the world."

"I know a major problem in the world." Jax spoke up.

"What?" I wondered

"Andi." He laughed and Andi punched his arm.

"I know a real problem  in the world. Jax's face." Andi broke down laughing and Jax just scowled.

"Ok guys a real problem. Like abuse or over- population or something." I rolled my eyes trying to get them to focus.

"Well, if Jax would stop beating up innocent people some of the abuse would stop. And maybe if he stopped hooking up with so many girls so would the overpopulation." Andi snarkily replied.

"Andi, would you stop bringing up my personal life? It's none of your business what I do or don't do." Jax rolled his eyes and took out his phone to text someone I presumed.

" wait, you actually do that?" I asked bewildered

"What? Beat up kids? No." He responded flatly

"Lies." Andi chimed in.

"Ok Andi, I beat up Daniel once. So what!" Jax almost yelled but held his composure together.

"You- you beat up Daniel?" I asked shocked

"Yes. Now can we work on this stupid project?"

"No, not yet. You didn't answer the second part." He looked at me with a 'Don't ask that question, pleaaaase' look but luckily I didn't have to as Andi was already doing just that.

"What? Hooked up with girls? Pshhh he does that like every period." Andi said.

"Jax." I mumbled, almost inaudible. "I believe you. Tell me, is this true? Tell me if this is true or not and I will believe you." I looked at him with pleading eyes.

Jax's POV

"Yes, ok, it's true." I looked down at my hands as i confessed, not being able to look her in the eyes. I couldn't help it, no matter how much she hurt me, I can't lie to her.