《1》The Old Jax

A/N: OK TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER TOWARDS CHAPTER 5

Jax's POV

Wednesday

"Jax! Jax! Mmph, wait!" She stopped her moans abruptly. I stopped my previous actions and looked up from her neck to her eyes. "Class is about to start and I need to go."

I nodded and let her off my lap. She stood up and fixed her clothes along with her hair.I walked out soon after,after fixing my hair that had become a bit of a mess after the intense moment we had had in the janitors closet.

I began walking out of the door and walking down the hallway noticing the looks thrown my way. Some girls just stared at me, looking back at the girl with jealousy. I winked at some of them, knowing the effect it had. Of course, not every girl was eager at the opportunity to jump in my pants but, honestly, that was a bit refreshing.

I looked up at one of the clocks that were in the hallway. 8:00am. I guess being on time for class once a year wouldn't hurt.

I entered the classroom with our new teacher, Mrs.Webster I think it was. I walked in and took a seat at the back of the class. Suddenly a girl who I hadn't seen here before walked in. She was ducking her head and took a seat at the front of the class. Nerd.

Mrs. Webster began taking roll call while I mindlessly lifted my pen subtly, practicing my magic. All of a sudden Mrs.Webster called out a name that I hadn't heard for over two years.

"Emma Alonso?"

I froze and dropped my pen. The class was super silent and my pen dropping to the floor sounded like a bowling ball had just been dropped into the floor. I looked up to see that everyone was turning around in their chairs to look at me. Quickly I picked up my backpack and walked out of the room. I could hear Mrs.Webster screaming my name trying to get my attention but I could barely even sense what was going on. I felt sick and dizzy. Somehow I ended outside next to the pool. How could this possibly happen? How could she just show up out of nowhere? Why did she is it show up out of nowhere? How could this happen to me? My life was fine and now she shows up to shake it all up....again.

●●

Mistakes.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें