"I'm gonna go back to my room now, okay. Pretend that we don't know each other. Act like you have no idea that I'm in the other room, okay. At least until I have plan," I told Ana softly. She nodded, lifting her head off of my shoulder and wiping away the tears. I pulled the blankets over her before passing though the bathroom to get to my bedroom. I made myself comfy in the bed and closed my eyes, hoping that a plan would form in my mind as I slept.

~~~~

I was in a clearing.

But it wasn't like the beautiful clearing that I found when I was eleven.

This clearing seemed to have a dark aura around it. Maybe it was the fact that the floor was blank of any grass or flowers, or that the trees all seemed to be black and leafless, or the little pond wasn't sparkling with blue but with an icy black.

"Paisley help me!" Someone cried. I whipped my head around at the familiar voice but no one was there. "Paisley!" I whipped my head to the opposite side but there was still no sight of my blonde haired sister.

"Paisley! Please help me!" Another voice cried. The voice belonged to Lindley, but she was no where to be seen.

"Paisley!" I let out a sob at the sound of my mates voice.

The clearing began to fill up with the voices of the people that I loved, begging me to help them. I ran into the woods, following some of the voices. I found no one.

Screams continued to echo between the trees as I tried to find the voices, but it seemed like they were coming out of nowhere.

I let out a scream of my own and dropped to the ground, throwing my hands over my ears. I could still hear everyone screaming my name and begging for help, but it lessened the sounds to a point where I didn't feel like I was going crazy.

I let out a sob, and then another one, and seconds later I was balling. Everyone that I loved and cared about needed my help and I was completely useless. I didn't know what I could do to help them until I found them, and that was proving to be next to impossible.

In my blurry vision because of the tears, I think I saw a black figure walking toward me. I pulled my hands away from my ears and wiped away the tears to get a better look, and stood up when I realized that someone was in fact walking towards me.

I scrambled up and wiped away more tears, glaring at the strange figure approaching me. "Who are you?" I called out, slowly backing away as the figure got closer and closer to me.

There was no reply. The screams around me were becoming more and more desperate but i tried to ignore it. Not because I didn't want to save them, but because I couldn't find a way to save them and the screams would drive me insane.

"Who the hell are you!" I called out again, suddenly stopping. Backing away from whoever this person was showing fear, and I couldn't show fear right now. I had to be strong.

As I stood my ground and carefully watched the figure get closer to me, I realized that it wasn't a human. It was all black and looked like it was made of smoke. I followed my eyes and told myself to not be scared. I had no idea what I was facing but maybe it would get me to my family. I told myself to breath, and then opened my eyes.

The figure was right in front of me. "What are you going to do Paisley?" The voice was low and gruff, obviously belonging to a man.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Don't you want to help you family. They need you, can't you hear them?" I tried to land a punch to his gut but my fist went right through. He let a creepy, mangled laugh before throwing his fast across my face. The impact hurt more then expected, and I was almost thrown to the ground.

I turned around and ran. I could here his laughter following me, and the screams only seemed to get louder and louder and louder. I wanted to stay and fight whoever this guy was but I didn't know how. I couldn't injure him at all but he was stronger then anyone I'd ever met.

I turned around to see how close he was to me, which was a big mistake. I slammed my left shoulder into a tree and let out something between a cry and a scream as I clasped.

I bolted up, gasping for breath as I touched my shoulder, which felt like a thousand hot needles were piercing it. I think I had rolled onto it, putting all of my weight on it which is not okay when you just got shot.

I began to take deep breaths, trying to calm my racing heart and make sense of the dream I just had. That, in no way, was a normal dream.

I sat there for a while, my heart pounding in my chest and my mind whirring with all different kinds of possibilities. In the end, nothing came to mind, and I ended up falling back asleep.

Here's the update!! Hope you all enjoyed it!!!!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!