Chapter 9

Marks POV
*a few weeks later*

"Lexie's hormones are all over the place. They said it was bad but I never imagined this" Mark said to Derek as they were in his office.

"Come on don't be such a wuss it can't be that bad"Derek said.

"Oh trust me it is!"

*flashback to this morning*
"Mark freaking Sloan" Lexie yelled from the bathroom

"Yes my dear" he responded, this should be fun he thought.

"How many times do I have to freaking tell you to put the seat down after you pee?! This is so annoying I ask you to do one thing!" She just kept ranting as Mark tried to interrupt.

"Lexie-" mark tried to say but she cut him off

"Nope I don't want to hear it, if you leave that seat up one more time I'm moving out!" She said

"Okay now you're being ridiculous" mark said

"Did you just call me ridiculous?! You're the one who left the seat up" she picked up her purse "I'm going to work goodbye" and then she was gone.

"I love you" Mark yelled behind her
*end of flashback*

"She threatened to move out if I left the toilet seat up one more time" I say "trust me it's bad"

"Wow I didn't know little grey could be so mean!" Derek joked

"This isn't a joking matter!! This woman has access to a scalpel!" I said

"You're crazy" Derek said as he got up "I gotta go, good luck with little grey" and walked out

"And luck I will need."

as i sat there i looked at my watch and I realized what time it was- 12:15 then I realized Lexie is having her first solo surgery today, and I forgot. It's in 10 minutes and I forgot!! That's why she was so mad, I didn't even wish her good luck. Boy am I going to pay for this.

A/N: AN UPDATE!!!! So sorry I couldn't think of what to write but I finally thought of something. Thank you for all of the positive reviews, I love hearing what you guys think!
Sorry it's so short