Chapter 3

Marks POV
I tell Lexie I love her but she just stares at me, I guess that's how she felt, next thing I know I'm leaning in for a kiss.
"Not here" she whispers

I look at her and see a smile, take her hand and we find the closest on call room, nobody's in there and clothes get ripped off, being with Lexie was just so right, nothing about it was ever wrong. I never realized how much I missed Lexie until I was with her again. Our pagers go off, 911 in the ER "to be continued" I say with a smile.

"Too be continued" she reply back with a smile that said 1,000 words. She put her scrubs on and leaned in for one last kiss "I'll see you later" she says as she puts on her lab coat and walks out.

-end of the day-
I go into the residents lounge too look for Lexie but she isn't there but then someone comes up behind me.
"Boo"

I  immediately recognize who it is I turn around "hey you"
"Hey" she says "sorry I'm late, surgery ran long but I'll be ready in a sec."

"Ok you wanna go to Joe's?"

"I'd love to!" She gives me a peck on the cheek and smiles.

I stare into her eyes but then someone's pager goes off, mine "well great" I say to myself  "I have a consult but I'll meet you in the lobby in 10 minutes okay?"

"Ok sounds good." She walked over to her cubby and he just watched her for a second thinking how happy he was that they were finally together, and he knew he wouldn't screw this one up.