Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~ Donald's View

"Just hit the button." Serena giggled pushing my finger on the deactivate button.

"Well I guess that's it." I sighed.

She talked me into deactivating all my social networks. It was reasonable, all the stress, the emotions, and drama. I do need to focus on me.

"Stay away from the news." She said taking my phone.

"What else do I need to stay away from?"

"Me." She smiled.

"Do I?" I said pulling her up on me as I kissed her lips.

She kissed me back then moved.

"Where you plan on going?" She asked.

"Dekalb."

"Got a bitch in Dekalb?" She rolled her eyes.

"A bitch ass cousin that's a male and you shouldn't be getting jealous over."

"Never jealous." She laughed and stood up.

"Then hand me my phone back. I'm a make a call to Chance about where I'm going, hopefully hear Julie's voice to calm me."

She handed me my phone and I began to call Chance.

It rang all the way out and he didn't pick up. I tried again and still no answer.

"Hey bro, I'm going to go away for a while. I'll be in Dekalb County with my cousin, Fib. I'll let you know when I'll be back. If you need anything hit me up. Tell Julie I love her and I'm a miss her. I'll FaceTime her everyday though. Love you guys."

I left the message and ended it.

"See everything will be okay." Serena said massaging my shoulders.

"You're right."

~ Julie's View

After the big gates open the road led us to a house. The guard parked in the front and we got out and headed into the big house.

"You like?" He asked me.

"It's too much for someone who lives alone." I said looking up at the chandelier.

"I'm not alone, I got George. You here now too." He smiled.

"No, I'm going to go back home. Donald is my daddy."

Louis sighed and squatted down next to me.

"I know I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry men had to come in your life and replace my spot. I realize I fucked up but I didn't have much happiness until I heard about you. You make me happy Julie and I promise I'll be the best dad I can."

I looked at him and he stared back. He was serious.

"Baby I'll be sitting here waiting on you to come home again." He sang touching my cheek.