Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~ Donald's View

We went back to my house. Serena asked to spend the night. Julie wouldn't know because she's knocked out and Serena will be out in the morning.

As I went to go lock my door Chance busted through it and I swung on him.

"First off! Ouch! Second, why would you swing on me? What if I was an infant." Chance cried.

"Don't no nigga bust in a black person house like that unless you want a two piece combo. If you was an infant I'd still swing on you cause you're annoying."

"Thanks, I'm blushing." Chance laughed.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Turn on your Tv! You're on TMZ." Chance said running into my living room.

"Anything on TMZ is bad." Serena said turning on the tv.

"I hope you don't pay this slut more than me." Chance said making a stank face.

"Excuse me?" Serena said turning her head.

"Shhhh!" Chance yelled and snatched the remote from her turning up the volume.

"Books and Books was packed with hella authors today. There's Mr. Glover, a new book selling author, who sold out in a month! He's amazing." Some lady said on tv.

"His books are soft." Some guy said.

"Nobody fucking asked you. He's so fucking sexy." The girl said rolling her eyes back.

"Can she not." Serena said crossing her arms.

"Bitch why you mad? You a side chick." Chance laughed.

"But anyway LouieMane was there! This nigga smoking Bill Nye. Why when you get out would you do your first appearance at a bookstore? Can he even read?" The guy laughed.

"From an Instagram post we see he was there with his daughter. He has a daughter? Oh, wow this is big. Daddy goals!" The lady awed.

"Woah, what the fuck? That's Julie's dad?" Chance said freaking out.

"It's not.."

"Shit her momma must of been getting around! Fucked around and fucked a nigga with money." Chance laughed.

"It's not her dad!" I yelled.

Serena and Chance both looked at me as it got quiet.

"I am." I mumbled.

"Okay..." Chance said looking back at the Tv.

"I think Louie's got a new honey. A fan took this picture!"

A picture of Louis and Serena popped up on the screen. They were...kissing.

I turned the Tv off and stood there.