Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~ Julie's View

"Your mom is very beautiful. Just like you." The man said rubbing my cheek.

He got up and wondered over to the coffee pot. He had took me in the break room for free donuts earlier.

"You know your mother-."

"My mom is in a box." I said starring at him.

"I know." He cheeked a grin and laughed.

"How?"

"I was at the funeral."

"How come you never told me you were my daddy?" I asked.

"Your mom was a whore."

"And you were invisible ." I said crossing my arms.

"Fuck, I wouldn't have been if it wasn't for that nigga George. You ain't need me because you had them. Just be happy I'm here now." He smirked.

"I don't like you."

"Neither did ya nut ass auntie. Saddle, Sand, Sandy?" He said guessing.

"Sadie."

"Yeah whatever. Come take a picture with daddy."

"You're not my dad. George and Donald are my dads."

"You got gay dads? Or ya momma just telling niggas to claim you." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"You look just like me." He said.

"You ugly. I look like my momma."

"Guess we both ugly." He shrugged and then snapped a picture of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting up.

"Just letting everyone know I'm reunited with my daughter. Free ManMan over! I'm about to drop a new single and get back out there. You gone be by daddy side too and I ain't gonna ever miss a moment of ya life again."

"Julie!" I heard Donald yell as the door swung open.

"Donald." I said as he swooped me up hugging me.

"Where were you? You okay?" He asked checking me over.

"Mr.Glover, what's up man! I seen you in the papers. You doing big things." The man said.

"Wait a second...thats LouieMane. Oh my god, I use too throw it...I mean your songs were very inspirational." Serena said freaking out.

"Louis is fine lil ma." He said licking his lips.

"Why are you here? I thought you got locked up from a drug war? What's a thug ass nigga doing in a bookstore?" Donald said.

"You saying I can't read?" Louis said mean mugging him.

"I'm just saying you can't keep no peace. Especially in an area like this." Donald shrugged.