Piper's back!

Eddie's POV:

"So Piper's coming at 11 till tomorrow, so that means we have just over 24 hours to convince her to let us get the locket" I said. We were in a Sibuna meeting and we just were clarifying everything.

"Guys, we have to be careful though, because that locket means a lot to Piper and she barely ever let's it out of her possession" Yacker told us. Little late? Seriously, you couldn't of told us earlier?

"Well, we can deal with that" Fabian said although you could tell he was lying.

"Yeaahh" Nina dragged.

"How are we meant to do that then?" Amber asked. Way to be positive Amber!

"We will deal with it" Fabian explained.

"Well I'm tired, can we wrap up this meeting now?" Amber asked.

"Ok fine, remember to be up for Piper in the morning" Nina told us. After a bunch of OK'S everybody started to leave the room we were in, Nina's, Amber's and Yacker's room.

Piper's POV:

I had just arrived at Anubis. Time to see the gang again.

"Who are you?" a woman asked as I entered. Well I've never seen her before.

"I'm Piper" I said holding out my hand for her to shake.

"What are you doing here?" She asked bitterly. Rude much?

"I'm visiting" I said slowly. "May I ask who you are?" I asked her.

"I'm Melody, the caretaker for this school" she told me.

"Oh sorry, Trix told me Victor left last year" I said.

"Trix? Patricia? Williamson? Who are you visiting Piper and why have I not been informed?" she asked.

"Yes Trix, Patricia, I'm Piper Williamson, Patricia's twin, hence the reason I look exactly like her, I'm visiting her and her friends and they told me they told Trudy." I stated.

"Hello Piper?" Trudy asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Wow you look different" she said.

The last time I saw Trudy was a couple of years after Trix joined the school.

"I have the bedroom set up in the attic, you're staying overnight right?" she asked me. I nodded confirming her question.

"Come along then" she said walking up the stairs, before Melody could say anything.

"They have had to go to school for an assembly but they should be back soon" she said once we reached the room.

"Ok thankyou" I said. I sat on the bed looking round the room, waiting for the guys to get back.

Nina's POV:

An assembly! On a Saturday? And it wasn't even important. Just maybe some construction improvements on site. And did it really last till 2? I mean 3 hours of Sweetie explaining about construction?

"Guys Piper will already be there" Eddie said.

"She text me in the assembly, Melody is not happy she's there" Trix said.

"Come on then" KT said and we all walked to the house.

"You guys, you never told me about any guest" Melody stopped us as we went in.

"We told Trudy" Trix said stubbornly. Yeah that's her thing, except pouring drinks on people, now THAT is her thing.

"Well in further notice, tell ME understand" She said.

"Actually I don't understand, Trudy and Mr Sweet agreed so I don't really think that"

"Ok Melody we will" I cut Trix off.

We all walked up to Piper in the attic.

"Knock-Knock" Amber said as we walked through the door.

"Hey guys" Piper said. "Alfie" she added. Not to go off topic or anything but A) he has a girlfriend and B) Amber. Jealousy? She is definitely second on the list. And call me biased cuz she's my best friend, but still, she deserves someone like him, so much.

"So do you want us to take the necklace to the shop?" Amber asked bluntly. She gave us a 'What?' face that also said 'We should get to the point.'

"Err it's ok I will take it" Piper said. Attached. As Trix said.

"Oh well you can catch up with Yacker and we'll take it if you want" Eddie stepped in. Clever.

"Err well I suppose, but no i'll take it, I don't want anything to happen" She replied.

"Come on, spend some time with me" Trix stepped in.

"You're never bothered at home" Piper retorted. Ok then let me try.

"We will take care of it, but you guys barely know anything about each other, you never speak at home, from what we know, go on Piper, we won't break it, well any more than it already is."

"Fine let me get it" she said walking to a small bag. Finally. Everybody gave me a thumbs up while her back was turned. It wasn't just me I just carried on from Eddie & Trix.

"Here" she handed me a small broken necklace.

"Let's go guys" I said. I have Trix a 'stay for a bit' look and we walked out the room. I put the necklace in the box under my bed and we decided to stay in there for a bit, make it believable for Piper. Let's just hope she doesn't come in here with Trix.

________________________________________________

A/N so finally you have a chap. I'm soooo sorry about not updating but I have been ill, a lot.

So

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FAN

So 9 days till Christmas!!! excited?

What are you all getting?

Holy People

2.8K reads.

That's like .3K reads since last week!!

What do you want to happen?

There's gonna be yet ANOTHER twist in the next chapter.

Hope you liked this, I made it longer because of lack if updates,

AGAIN I'M SORRY!!!

Taylor (Swift) was 24 last Friday and I legit cried. Any other Swifties reading?

don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

RECOMMEND

Peace out for this week

~sibunator4life<3