Sleepover at your age?

Fabian's POV:

"And I lost all my osirian powers" Eddie finished.

By this time Patricia was... Crying? This is a side of her I've never seen and I mean NEVER! Nina looks so shocked and scared and has tears welling up in her eyes. Oh how I wish I could hug her right now and tell her everything's ok. But I can't. I was brought out of my thoughts by Alfie asking "Why you crying Trixie?"

"I-I-I just thought I was gonna lose him a-a-and I was soooo scared and the story just made me remember it all and it brought back bad memories and.."

"Shhhhh" Eddie soothed her. "I'm ok now but it was me or the world and that world includes you and I wouldn't let that happen to you. You undersatnd?"

"Yeah thanks Eddie," she replied.

"It's ok Yacker" he replied.

"So Robert wasn't dead he was cursed and woke up evil?" Nina quizzed.

"Got it right so far." KT told her.

"And you guys had to stop the evil but there were 'SINNERS' and Patricia, Alfie and Fabian were 3 of them." Nina continued.

"Yep." That came from Eddie.

"And they recruited Willow because she wasn't evil because of some key?" Quizzed Amber.

"Mmmm," came from Patricia.

"Then the fake Denby turned her evil." I explained.

"And you ended up stopping the evil but then when newbies came early you had yet ANOTHER mystery?" Nina asked confused. Aww she looks soooo cute when she's confused. Wait I've got Mara now. Nina's confused face isn't cute. It isn't. It isn't. It isn't. It is. Arrrggggg I can't still like her can I?

I was cut out my thought by amber speaking. "And one of the newbies was the alcathingies daughter."

"Alchemist" I corrected.

"Anyway" Amber continued, "So this newbie Sophia right?" Eddie nodded. "Ok so Sophia tried to build a pyramid thing, but without a human sacrifice this Ra person would destroy the world." Amber continued.

"And you stopped her killing KT and Mara and had all your powers took away instead Eddie?" Nina finished.

"Yeah don't forget we recruited the 3 newbies; Erin, Cassie and Dexter because they were staying at Anubis next year but not anymore cuz we are." Alfie blurted out.

"Woah, hold up. You're staying at Anubis. But you graduated." Amber replied.

"We'll thanks to persuasion by the headmasters son old Weaselface here," Patricia started pointing at Eddie "we can go back for pre-collage classes and we came here to see if you guys wanted to come back." She finished.

Amber and Nina looked really shocked. "Yay more Sibuna!" Amber shouted. "I'm in!"

"Errrmmm i'll think about it" Nina said. "Anyways where are you all going to stay. Did you get a place overnight cuz according to Amber you planned to come yesterday." She continued.

"Err guys where ARE we staying?" Alfie asked.

"I don't know." I told him.

"How about a sleepover!" Amber exclaimed.

"Amber you can't invite us round to NINA'S house!" I told her pointing out the fact that it wasn't her house.

"Actually that sounds like a good idea, i'll ask gran" nina told us all. "Hang on." She said exiting the room.

She came back minutes later. "Gran said yes." She exclaimed excited.

"Sleepover it is then." A quiet KT replied.

"A sleepover at your age?" Nina's gran said out if nowhere.

Looks like we are having a sleepover. Fun?

______________________________________________

A/N so hey guys thanks for reading. I didn't think I'd get more than 1 read and I have so thankyou. Please comment your opinions on the story. I have some twists in store sooo keep reading please.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Quicker updates with more VOTES, COMMENTS AND FANS.

:)