Osirian or not?

Patricia's POV:

Today is the day. My birthday. I'm 19 today, oldest out of all of us.

It's also the day Eddie could get his powers back. It will be my fault if that weasel is upset though. I know I never show it but it really does hurt when that happens, why does that happen to me? I hate the control he has over me, it's like I melt under his touch on the inside, but on the outside I show no emotion at all. I can't. I just, I don't know.

"Patty! It's your birthday!" Joy screamed at me, running in to my room. "I can't believe you're 19!"

"Well it's true" I told her.

"Happy Birthday Trix" Amber and Nina said.

"Thanks guys, but I'm hungry and Trudy called breakfast earlier sooooo" I dragged hoping they got the message.

"Let's go" they said.

It's a Saturday so we don't have school today luckily. Another thing that's lucky about that is we can prepare for the ceremony today. That's more important than the fact it's my birthday anyway. This can only happen once, I've had 18 other birthdays already. Yeah, it doesn't matter, yeah.

"Where is everybody?" I asked as we went into the dining room.

"Surprise!" Everybody screamed jumping from behind cupboards, settee's, doors and anything that you can hide behind.

"Ooohhh I can't believe you're 19, I feel so old" Trudy said coming up to me and giving me a hug.

"Happy birthday" everybody said to me.

"Thanks and all but I really just wanna eat" I told everybody.

Eddie's POV:

Everybody except Sibuna had left the room.

"Today's the day" Yacker told me.

"Hey, let's not make the day all about me now, it's your day" I told her.

"Eh, I've had 18 other birthdays, I'll have loads more but you can only get your powers back once." She told me.

"Awwww Peddie" Amber cooed.

"No it's not about me today, it's about you" I told her.

"But today's the day that"

"You turn 19" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Anyway guys, we do just need 5 minutes to talk about tonight" Nina told us.

"Ok, so, at about half four, we are all gonna meet before making our way to where the ceremony will be performed." Fabian started.

"Then we will go to this place thingy and set up" Alfie added.

"Then we will wait until 5 and hope we can get Eddie's powers back" KT pitched in.

"And then we can all go on with our lives and live happily ever after" Amber finalised. "Except the fact that our best friends, slash, boyfriend, slash, girlfriend have powers" she started muttering on.

"Amber, have you forgot that Sophia will join Ammut in the underworld and then we will probably have another evil battle." I asked.

"Sophia is that evil persons daughter right?" Amber asked.

"Yes Amber" I said getting annoyed.

Amber was about to say something but I butted in. "Ammut is the god of the underworld."

"Okay" Amber said happy she was up-to-date. That girl. I mean, seriously?

Patricia's POV:

My birthday has been good so far. I'm worried about tonight though. What if it doesn't work. Eddie will blame me. Everybody will blame me. And it will be all my fault, that Eddie doesn't have his powers. Because I'm apparently his beloved but I don't think it will work because of the whole Osirian/Chosen One pairing. And I'm putting things in my head that won't happen. Just breathe Patricia! Ok, I'm ok now. It's nearly 4:30 which means I better get ready to meet all of them. In less than 1 hour Eddie will either have his powers or won't have is powers. Oh please god, let it be the first.

"You ready?" Nina asked as her alarm went off signalling it was 4:30.

"Ready as i'll ever be" I replied.

"Come on guys!" Amber said trying to brighten the mood, even though nothing will until I find out if Eddie has his powers back. It's all mind-blowing really. I mean no girl can say they date somebody with powers, except for me. And maybe if there are other god's descendants out there, which are boys, which I am guessing there is, girls may be dating them. But they probably don't know who they are I mean Nina and Eddie didn't until they came here. And that was a mouthful, even if it was in my head.

Nina's POV:

"5'o'clock, it's time" I told the guys.

Me and Eddie stepped towards where the pyramid would be, Sophia's statue still there.

"What do we say?" Eddie asked me.

"We will know" I told him.

As I told him my body started to feel different, powerful.

We poured the year of gold on Sophia but nothing happened. "Oh great God Osiris, your loyal Osirian gave up his powers for the greater good. Let the Osirian have his powers back for he was protecting Earth. Let this be and we will not bother you" me and Eddie chanted together.

A lightning bolt struck.

"He who dares to challenge me step forward" a voice boomed from above. Only me and Eddie could here it though.

Me and Eddie stepped forward.

"You Osirian, my loyal descendant, why do you ask for your powers?" a voice, Osiris, asked.

"I am not me without them." Eddie started. He looked at me and I nodded indicating to carry on. "My job is to protect the world and the ones I love" when he said this he looked at Patricia, none of the others could see us anymore though.

"I cannot protect them if I don't have powers to help me, I can be a better person with the powers" Eddie finished.

"Paragon, do you believe my descendant?" Osiris asked me.

"Yes" I spoke.

"Very well then" and then his voice faded away.

"When is it gonna start?" Alfie asked. What?

"It's already over" Eddie told them like they were acting stupid.

"What?" they all asked.

Patricia's POV:

So basically the ceremony went on and we all zoned out.

"So what did Osiris say?" I asked.

"Very well then" Nina said.

"Does that mean you get your powers back?" KT asked excitedly. We all murmured wanting to know the answer.

"We think" Nina told us happily.

"So do you feel any different, like powerful?" I asked. The words next spoke broke my heart.

"No."

________________________________________________

A/N sooooo what do you think?

Seriously I would LOVE to hear feedback.

Is anybody else a girl guide? Did you go to the Big Gig on Saturday? LITTLE MIX WERE THERE!! I was happy.

And now back to the story.

I really want to hear what you think about the book.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

please I would love it.

298 reads in 1 week. Thanks!!

I'm on 753 reads now!!!

Thanks again :D

And also remember

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

~sibunator4life<3