Goodbyes

Nina's POV:

I woke up at 6:30am. I had to drop Eddie and Patricia off at the airport for 7:30am and the drive is 1/2 hour. That leaves 1/2 hour to get ready. I wake Trix up and hear Eddie's alarm indicating he is getting up. We make our way downstairs and grab some food. Then we go up and grab their bags and pack them in the smaller car. We jump in and make our way to the airport.

Eddie's POV:

We are nearly at the airport. Me and Trix are going to Berkeley, which is where I live, for two weeks and then she will be flying back to Liverpool for the remainder of the holiday.
"Ok guys we are here" Nina's voice rings through the car. I jump out and grab our bags.
"I'm gonna miss you guys" Nina told us.
"You'll see us in 5 weeks." I told her.
"Still I hadn't seen you for a year." She told us.
"Well we have to go but we'll see you soon" Trix told her.
"Ok and don't forget we'll find Victor and you will get your powers back, I promise" she told me.
"We have to go" I said.
"Bye" she called to us. I grabbed Yackers hand and walked towards the gate where we are catching our plane.

Patricia's POV:

"Yacker, you ok? you seem not like yourself" Eddie asks.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I lied.
"Seriously, what's up?" He asks facing me.
"Nothing!" I say.
"You know you can tell me." He said.
"Nothing's up!" I said again.
"Fine but when you want to tell me I will listen." He said. Should I just tell him? Or not? Not! I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't even hear the voice through the intercom.
"Yacker, that's us" Eddie said.
"Oh ok" I replied getting up. This is it. We get on the plane and it starts. When we are 1/2 way through our journey I think I should just say it.
"What if your mom hates me?" I speak my fears.
"She won't" he reassured.
"You don't know that though." I told him. "What if she doesn't think I'm the right girl for you. I mean you could do better" I finished.
"No!" He said. "Look Yacker she's gonna love you and if she doesn't then she's crazy. And how can I do better than perfect? Better than flawless? I can't!" He told me.
I feel more relaxed now. Before I know it the plane is landing. Prepare to face your fate!

Joy's POV:

I can't believe Trixie left without saying goodbye! Nina is back from the airport and we are packing our things, waiting for a text from one of them to say they have landed.
"They landed" Piper shouts.
Now I can stop worrying. Jeez I sound like a mother!
"Guys it's time to leave!" Alfie said.
"Ok so who's in who's car?" KT asked.
"In the big car; KT, Piper, Joy, Jerome and my gran driving.
Then i'll drive the smaller car with me, Amber, Fabian and Alfie in." Nina tells us.
"Ok's" were heard.
We bundled up into the cars. Only around an hour and we will be on a plane back home.

Nina's POV:

Me and gran are driving everybody to the airport. In less than an hour they will be on a plane back to England and I won't see them for 5 weeks. I mean come on I didn't see them for over a year and I only had one week with them. I haven't even had a full day with Fabian! I wish they could say longer but they have to go home. Of course i'll miss Fabian the most and i'll miss Amber a lot. I'll miss everybody else too. This year I have missed a lot. The people and stuff that happened. All I thought about was; what Sibuna stuff is going on? Who's replaced me? Has Fabian moved on? That was the one thing I hated to think about.
But I'm glad he still likes me.
"This is it" I told everybody in my car. I waited for gran to drop off the others and walked them in.
"I'm gonna miss you Neens" Amber said hugging me. "Who else can I talk to about EVERYTHING? Nobody!" She continued.
"I'll miss you too Ambz but i'll see you in 5 weeks and we can talk over the phone. That's what BFF's do." I told her.
"Yeah" she said.
"See you in 5 weeks!" Joy shouted along with Jerome and Alfie as they left for their plane.
"Bye, i'll see you when and if I visit the school for Trix" Piper told me heading off with Joy.
"Bye guys" I called after them.
"Well this is goodbye" Fabian said. "For now" he continued. 'And please promise you will come back this year."
"I promise" I told him.
"Hey don't cry" he told me wiping a tear away. I didn't realise I had been crying since then.
"Allergies" I lied.
"Sure" he said but not believing me.
"I'll see you soon" he told me.
"Yeah" I said.
"Bye" he said.
"Bye." He kissed me goodbye then boarded then plane.
"Yes mom, ok mom, no mom I'm sure. Ok bye" I heard KT saying behind me. I turned around and she put her phone back.
"What's up?" I asked her.
"My mom was meant to be picking me up from the airport and now she can't make it because she has gone on a business call for a week. My auntie who lives here is on holiday, my cousin couldn't care less and the rest of my family don't live in LA." She told me.
"Do you mind if I stay for a"
"Hey you can stay at mine until you can get home" I said cutting her off. I knew she was gonna ask anyway.
"Oh thankyou" she exclaimed happier. We walked back to the exit and got in my car. We left to go back to mine.

KT's POV:

I'm so grateful Nina is letting me stay at hers. I don't even know her that well and she's already treating me like she treats the rest of the group. Well I guess we're gonna be getting to know each other considering the whole her cousin = my boyfriend and we are going to school together.
"So how did you meet Jake?" Nina asked breaking the silence.
"His school visited my old school when I was there two years ago and it started from there." I told her.
"If i'd known you're name was Kara then I would've suspected." She told me. "He never stopped talking about you when he visited us. If he wasn't on about how pretty you were it was how great you were or how lucky he was." I felt the red creep up to my cheeks.
"I went to the same school as him you know" she told me. "But it would've been when I was at Anubis when the trip was." That makes sense I suppose.
For the rest of the journey we talked about random things. Shortly after we arrived back at Nina's my phone rang. My mom AGAIN.
"Hi" I said picking up the phone.
"Hi honey, can you text Jonnie the address you're at he will pick you up" she told me.
"I thought he couldn't care less about well ANYTHING how did you manage to get him to?" I asked. My cousin Jonnie doesn't do anything unless you either give him something he wants or he wants to do it for himself.
"I promised him a brand new laptop. And new XBox and Mobile" she said although the last bit was in a whisper.
"Maybe I should start acting like him then i'll get good stuff." I said.
"Kara Tatiana Rush, you will not use attitude or sarcasm with me do you understand?" She shouted down the phone. And now she's mad. She's using my full name I know something's gonna happen.
"Sorry, yes i'll text him" I told her.
"Ok bye honey" she said.
"Bye." I said hanging up.
After the phone call I tell Nina my cousin is picking me up and i'll probably see her in the holiday when I'm with Jake. Finally my cousin gets here and I bid farewell to Nina. In 5 weeks we'll all be back at Anubis. More school, more mysteries, more friendships, more surprises and more Sibuna! I can't wait!

______________________________________________

A/N ok so this is short sorry :( but next chapter is when they return to school!! Yes I'm skipping the holidays because if I don't they will drag on and the story will be long and boring until I can get to the school part with the new mystery (AND NEW TWISTS!!)
Please
VOTE
COMMENT
FAN.

hope you're enjoying the story and feedback would be nice. :) thanks again!
<3 xoxo

~sibunator4life<3