Much More Pt. 2

Bruce x Reader

The next day at school, you and Bruce are shooting each other looks all throughout your matching classes. His demeanor is pleasant and gentle...as if perhaps...he likes you? After what happened yesterday, you think perhaps both of you are feeling  something like that. Your heart has never felt more warm and sweet.

"Hey Y/N," he chimes after third period as you're getting books from your locker.

"Oh! Hi Bruce..."

The moment is filled with awkward, blushy silence. You're picturing the sunset last night, the way you boldly kissed his cheek, a thing that would be far too embarrassing to do now.

"H-how is your day going?"

This is obviously a polite attempt to get at your emotions again, but the humble timidness of it immediately makes you crack up.

An impulse giggle, a pink face, and boy with a confused look. "Sorry, B, it's just...you have such manners...I don't even know what to say."

He is completely taken aback at this. "I don't understand you, Y/N..."

"You're different. So am I. Perhaps..."

"Perhaps...we were...made for each other?"

"A bit cliche, but...yeah that's what I was getting at." Now you remember how easy it is to slip into conversation with Bruce. It's a feeling you wouldn't know with anyone else.

"Y/N...would you like to be my girlfriend?!" he blurts out.

Heart thumping wildly in your chest, you slowly begin to nod.

He smiles.

You smile.

And all at once, excitement bursts though every bit of your body. You leap to Bruce, throwing your arms around his neck, and sending him stumbling backwards. He's laughing and you're laughing, and it might just be the best day in the world.

Author's Note: DON'T MURDER ME I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS!!! Sorry guys, I really have no excuse other than being busy with school and cosplay...it's a wild time but I'm doing well. I hope you enjoyed this sequel. I'll be publishing some Barbara and Nygma imagines up next so stay tuned! ;o