Future (Finale)

*Five years later*

Your P.O.V.

Kurapika and I have our own house now and we've been engaged for 7 months. Our wedding is tomorrow and Sarai and Tara are literally freaking out. About 10 months ago Sarai got married to Gage and is 3 months pregnant. "Okay, Y/N, you have your dress, right?" Sarai said. It was very difficult to pick between Sarai and Tara to be my maid of honor. I ended up picking Sarai, though. So, Sarai was panicking trying to make sure everything was perfect. "Calm down, Sarai. I have everything." I said trying to reassure her.

"I'm surprised you went with a blue wedding dress instead of a white one." Tara said. "Well, white is just too, well, white. I wanted something a little brighter." I said. "I think it's beautiful." Sarai said. "Thanks." I said.

(A/N-I know it kind of looks like a bridesmaid's dress, but it's not)

"I also love the bridesmaids dresses you picked out. I now realize that you really like blue." Tara said. "I love blue." I said.

"The dresses are so pretty! I love them so much!" Sarai said

Kurapika's P.O.V.

Killua is going crazy. I'm worried about his mental sanity, he's been curled up in a ball in the corner since this morning mumbling to himself. "Killua, are you okay?" I asked. "Just fine." He whispered. "Then get up out of the corner." Leorio said and Killua got up. "Is everything prepared for the wedding?" Killua asked. "Yes, Killua. Everything is ready." Gon said.

"You have your tux?" Killua asked. "Yes, Killua." I said.

"I think you need some sleep

"I think you need some sleep." Leorio said to him. "Yeah, I think I'll go take a nap." Killua said.

TIMESKIP (because I feel like it.)

Your P.O.V.

"Wedding time! Oh my god! Y/N, are you ready?" Sarai said. "Yes, Sarai." I said. "I think I'm more nervous than you and it's not even my wedding day." Tara said. "You'll get married someday Tara." I said. "I sure hope I do. Sarai, drop hints telling Killua to propose." Tara said. "I will do my best." Sarai said. We all started laughing. "I'm glad that I'm sharing my wedding day with my friends by my side." I said. "Aww, touching words." Sarai said.

TIMESKIP(again! Skip to the wedding.)

Blah blah blah, Blah blah blah, "Kurapika, do you take Y/N Zoldyck to be your wife?". "I do." He said. (A/N-anyone else fangirling right now? No, Okay) "Y/N, do you take Kurapika Kuruta to be your husband?". "I do." I said. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The preacher said and we kissed.

*7 years later*

Kurapika and I have two kids now. One boy and one girl. The boy is 6 and the oldest and the girl is only 7 months old. Our son's name is Pairo. We decided to name him after our friend so his memory will always be with us. Our daughter's name is Alexis.

We also have a puppy, whose name is Fluffers, because he is a fluffy husky. By fluffy, I mean VERY fluffy.

Sarai and Gage have one boy who has just turned 7 and his name is Casey. Casey and Pairo are best friends and always play together.

Tara and Killua got married shortly after me and Kurapika. They have three kids. They have one girl and twins, which are both boys. The twins are 4 and the girl is 1. The twins' names are Cole and Coryn and the girl's name is Sappire.

As for Hordano, he shares an apartment with his best mate, Pedro. And they have 17 kitties. Meow~~ Long story, short, they're both lonely and only have each other and their 17 kitties.

We all have happy lives and wouldn't trade it for the world. We all love each other and will always stay together even if we were a thousand miles apart, when truthfully we all live in the same neighborhood.

~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

A/N- Hey my lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this. Sadly this is the last chapter for this book. Tbh, I literally cried writing this, but when something ends something else starts. I am writing a Killua One Shots book, so YAY!!! I do hope you go check it out. Anyways, Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜