We're getting her back!

Your P.O.V.

  It's been one night since I've been taken home. I know that Killua isn't going to listen to me and is going to come get me anyways. If he gets caught too, I would never forgive myself. "Hey Y/N, it's been so long since we've seen each other and you haven't even said a thing to me." My fat brother said. "Yeah, I apologize. It's so good to see you again, Milluki because I totally wanted to come home instead of living with people I actually like." I said sarcastically. "Shut up! You know your friends are actually on their way to get you. It really would be a shame if they somehow died. Maybe I could kill them." He said with a smirk. "Lay a finger on them and I will kill you in a slow, suffering death. You'll regret even threatening them." I said with a devilish look in my eyes. "Okay chill." He said and punched me in the jaw, causing me to bleed.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

  We have to get her back. I've been here once before. I really hated it the first time, now I have to go back a second. It doesn't matter if it's for someone I care about. I'm going to get Y/N back. My vision went red and I allowed my bangs to cover my eyes. Killua seemed to have noticed. "Kurapika, calm down. I'm worried too and want her back just as much as you do. She's strong and whatever they're doing to her, she can pull through." He said and that seemed to calm me down.

  "I just want her back as soon as possible. Hopefully by tomorrow, so nobody at school will get suspicious when none of us are there." I said. "I forgot about that. I guess I was to focused on getting her back. People will get suspicious if we don't show up or even if Y/N shows up with a bunch of scars and bruises on her body." Killua said.

TIME SKIP( to the front gate of the Zoldyck mansion )

Killua's P.O.V.

We had reached the front gate of my house. I had walked up to the testing gate and pushed it open with ease. "I'm going to get her back, no matter what it takes." I muttered under my breath. "Same here" I heard Kurapika say. I didn't even realize he had heard what I said. We had made it up to Canary and she let us through because I ordered her to. I walked up to the butlers office but I knew I wasn't going to be able to get to Y/N from there I would have to sneak into the mansion.

"Okay, so me and Kurapika will go into the mansion and you four will go into the butlers office." I told them my plan. "Okay got it." Gon said.

Your P.O.V.

Kikyou had told me that everyone has reached the butlers office. That was pretty fast. I knew that they wouldn't listen to me. They need to stay out of it. If they slip up, it could be the end of their lives. Honestly I don't even mind my father. He is probably the one I can stand out of most of them. My mother is too pushy. Illumi is just straight up mean and I just hate him. Then Milluki is just annoying and stupid.

If they even remotely run into Illumi trying to get me out of here it could be the end of them.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

We were pretty close to where Killua said that Y/N should be. We were making good progress. We hadn't run into anybody, yet. I hope Y/N is okay. "This way. Nobody is there. Just a warning, once we get to Y/N there is a good chance that Milluki will be in there with her." Killua whispered. "Okay." I responded. We were just around the corner. I wanted to see Y/N, but was afraid to at the same time. We had made it to the room Y/N was in. Killua slowly opened the door. "Yep, Milluki is in there." He said. "I don't care. I'm getting Y/N back. Then we opened the door again and walked in.

Your P.O.V.

  I was hanging from the wall with my head down. I had scratches and scars all over my face and body. I heard the door open and looked up to see Killua and Kurapika standing there. I knew they were idiots. "Y/N!" Kurapika came up and hugged me. I broke my hands out of the chains and hugged him back.

  I saw Milluki stand up from where he was sitting. I could see him ready to hurt one of them. "What did I tell you, Milluki. You touch one of them, I will kill you. I wasn't joking." I said to him with no emotion. I broke free of all the chains and I fell to my knees. "How can you kill me if you can't even stand?" Milluki said and laughed. "Come on        Y/N. You're in too much pain." Kurapika said picking me up bridal style. "We will be taking our leave now." Killua said then they started running. "I can run myself. You don't have to carry me." I said. "Are you sure?" Kurapika asked me. "Yeah I'm sure."I said and he put me down. I started to run along side of them.

  We had made it to the butler's office and lucky us, Kikyou was there. "Hey Kikyou." I said. "Y/N, come back with me. You will just betray these people anyway. Save us all some time." She said. "No. I would never hurt my friends. You, on the other hand, I might hurt." I said and then we left with no argument from my mother.

Leorio's P.O.V.

  "Y/N, are you okay? Do I need to treat any of your wounds?" I asked her.      "N-no. I'm fine." She said. I could tell she was lying. She's probably trying to cover up a serious injury that she has. She has kept a piece of fabric on her stomach. "Then let me see your stomach." I said in a demanding tone. "N-no. T-that won't b-be n-necessary." She said I could hear the nervousness in her voice. "Let him see your stomach, Y/N." Killua said. "Okay." She said and took of the fabric, revealing a very deep wound. 'She could bleed out from that. Why wouldn't she let anyone see it?' I thought to myself. "Oh my goodness, Y/N. You could bleed to death! That's a very deep wound!" I screamed and immediately started to treat it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N- Hey guys. Got another chapter for you. Hope you liked it. Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜