Chapter 11

Kurapika's P.O.V.

  "I go first" Gon said. "Y/N, truth or dare?" He said. "Dare!" She said. "I dare you to do a backflip out of that tree."he said. "Oh yeah, the punishment if you don't do one will be eat something Kurapika cooks." Gon said. "Hey that's an insult to me!" I said. "He's not lying. You're food is pretty bad." Leorio said and patted me on the back. "I'm doing the dare." Y/N said and climbed the tree and jumped backwards, did a flip in the air an landed swiftly. "Kurapika, truth or dare?" She asked me. "Truth." I said. "Well I've always been curious about this. Who did you like the most out of me and Pairo?" She said. "Well I knew Pairo longer and I miss him terribly. So I'm going to have to say him not saying that I don't love you, but I just knew him longer and he was my best friend." I said. "I understand. I'd pick Pairo over you, too." She said. "What!" I yelled. "Well he was always calm and both you and I would get mad if someone picked on him because of his condition." She said. "Oh okay. I guess you're right." I said.

  "Killua, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." He said. "Which sibling do you hate the most?" I asked him. "Hmm let me think. Illumi. Why Illumi? You may ask. 1. He manipulated me and made me go home. 2. Just last week he took Y/N home. 3. I hate him." Killua said. "Anyway. I'm going back to Y/N. Truth or dare?" He asked her. "Dare." She said. "I was hoping you would say that. I dare you to call... Mom." Killua said and Y/N's eyes widened. "O-okay." She said and pulled out her phone.

Your P.O.V.

  'Hello'. "Hey mom" 'Y/N I HAVE A JOB FOR YOU'. "What is it mother?". 'I need you to kill Chrollo Lucilfer'. "MOTHER. THAT WILL GET ME KILLED. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?". 'No I just need you to kill him.' "No, goodbye mother". Then I immediately hung up.

Kurapika's P.O.V.( I just went to your P.O.V. for the phone call)

  "What did she say?" I asked her. "She wanted me to assassinate the leader of the Phantom Troupe." She said. "WHAT! You don't kill any of them without me. Do you understand?" I said. "Do you even know where they live?" She asked me. "W-well no" I said. "Well I do and I'm not gonna tell you where." She said. "How do you even know that?" I asked. "Well let's just say I've met a troupe member. No specifics." She said and my eyes widened. "WHAT?!?!" I screamed. "Moving on. Sarai, Truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." Sarai said. "I dare you to not go shopping for a week." Y/N said. Sarai's eyes widened. "Okay" she said.

  "Kai, truth or dare?" Sarai asked. "Dare" He said. "I dare you to fight Killua." Sarai said with a smirk. Kai looked at Killua and he nodded. They both stood up. "No Nen?" Killua asked. "Yeah. Pure physical strength." Kai said. Y/N stood up and put her hand on Killua's shoulder. "Don't kill him or injure him too badly." She said. "Okay." He said.

  They punched each other a bit back and forth. Killua scratched Kai a bit. "Alright that's enough." Sarai said. Y/N walked over to Kai and covered his scratches in ice. "You can't heal that will hurt you." Kai said. "Nah it's fine. Since it's minor scratches. It has a small effect on me." Y/N said and coughed a bit after healing him. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked "Yeah. Don't be mad at me, but I've healed someone on death row and it almost killed me. You wouldn't like who I helped though." She said and sat back down. "Who did you help?" I asked out of pure curiosity. "The troupe member." She said plainly. "Why?" I asked her a bit mad. "He had no reason to die. I could tell. He may have been a troupe member, but he had no reason to die. I could see it in his eyes. I am the only one who can kill them." She said. "Okay. Don't do it again." I said. "I did it because I felt bad because I'm the one who almost killed him. I couldn't bear it. I saw his tattoo and got mad, but immediately felt bad after almost killing him." She said with a tear in her eyes. I hugged her. "Next time, I'll be with you. You won't have to do it alone." I whispered in her ear. "Thanks." She Whispered back.

  "Gage, truth or dare?" Kai asked. "Truth." Gage said. "Do you like going to parties?" Kai asked. "Depends on what kind of party it is and who's hosting it. If it's a small party like with your friends then yeah. Big party with people you hate then no." Gage said. "Tara, truth or dare?" Gage asked. "Truth" Tara said. "What is the biggest house you've ever been to?" Gage asked. "Um, I believe that would be Killua and Y/N's old home, The Zoldyck mansion." Tara said. "Is that what happened to Y/N?" Kai asked. "Yeah, that's what happened to me. My brother beat be and cut me. I'm with Killua. I hate Illumi, but I hate Milluki even more. I can somewhat stand Illumi." Y/N said.

  "Leorio, truth or dare?" Tara asked. "Dare." Leorio said. "I dare you to demonstrate your Nen." Tara said and Leorio used teleportation and put his hand from where he was to over to Tara. "Neat!" Tara said. "Gon, truth or dare?" Leorio asked. "Truth!" Gon said. "What is your fondest memory from when we took the Hunter Exam. "That's easy! Meeting Killua and becoming best friends!" He said with a big smile. "Stop it Gon. That's embarrassing." Killua said. "I want a story." Y/N said. "Okay, we were in the first phase of the Exam and Leorio was screaming at Killua because he was riding a skateboard while everyone else was running. Then we met and became friends." Gon said. "You still have that old skateboard!" Y/N said. "Yeah. I have a skateboard. You have a violin." He said. "But I haven't had that violin for over ten years. I've only had it for four years." Y/N said.

Gon's P.O.V.

  "I'm bored. Let's go to the beach!" I said smiling. "Okay!" Y/N said. "Sure" killua said. "Then we are going!" Gon said and everyone got into two cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N-I just had to upload today. It's Killua's birthday today! July 7th. I hope you guys enjoyed and wish Killua a happy birthday in the comments. Love you guys Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜