Chapter 12

Your P.O.V.

  I was riding in a car with four guys. Listen, now I love them and all, but I hate sharing a car with them. I need to buy my own. Plus, I get very nauseous in cars and being crowded by everyone definitely doesn't help. I was getting really dizzy and then everything went black.

  "Y/N! Get up!" I heard someone yell. "What happened?" I said confused. "You had passed out." Someone said, and now I see that someone was Kurapika. "Sorry, I got dizzy in the car and passed out." I said scratching the back of my head. "Well anyways now we're at the beach!" Gon practically yelled. "Well someone's excited." Leorio said. "No kidding." I said and laughed.

  "I'm hungry!" Killua complained. This is like the 14th time he has complained about something. Once he hits 15 complaints, I'm going to beat him. "My feet hurt!" He complained making it 15 complaints. "That's it! Killua just SHUT UP!!" I said practically screaming the last part. "Okay, jeez." He said. "Wasn't that a little much?" Leorio asked. "No, that was the 15th complaint and I made a promise to myself when he hit 10 complaints that I would flip if he made it to 15." I said.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

  Now after we got Killua some dang food, everyone was in the water. Killua and Tara were having a splash fight, Leorio, Kai and Gon were practically drowning each other, Gage and Sarai were talking, and me and Y/N were talking as well.

  "I think I should buy a car." She suddenly said. "Why?" I asked her. "Well, you know how I passed out. I get really dizzy and nauseous in cars and don't get me wrong I love you guys, but I cannot share that car with all of you. I get super sick especially with my claustrophobia and then the car sickness. It just doesn't end well." She said. "Well then. I'll help you pick out a car." I said smiling. "Yay! I don't have to go alone. I hate dealerships. Now you can help sign papers for three hours." She said with a smirk. "I'll only sign papers for three hours because it's for you." I said and kissed her. We only pulled apart for air. "I love you." She said. "I love you, too." I said.

Y/N and I were sitting on the sand and the sun was setting. It was so pretty. "Hey, Y/N?" I said. "Hmm" She hummed. "I-I want to g-give you s-something." I said and handed a ring to her. "It's beautiful." She said. "It's a promise ring. It shows we'll always be together no matter what." I said and she smiled. "I love it. I'll always wear it." She said and I put it on her finger.

"Now as you look to the right tourists, you can see the happy couple enjoying a day on the beach." Leorio said doing his impersonation of a tour guide. "At least we're not lonely!" Y/N screamed to him, not even bothering to look, as she already knew who it was. "I'm not lonely. I'm just free-spirited." Leorio said. "Okay, you'll find someone one day. You definitely won't be 'free-spirited' then. I still got hope for you Leorio. Not much hope, but enough." She said and we all laughed, even Leorio. "And as you look to your left, you see the other happy couple silently making out." Leorio said and started to laugh. Killua and Tara both blushed. "We only do it because we love ya!" Y/N yelled. "I hate you!" Killua yelled back to us. "You know you love me, little brother." She said. "Older than me by 1 hour, Y/N. One freaking hour!" Killua screamed. "Okay, fine. We'll just turn the other way and you two can get back to what you were doing." Leorio said and snickered.

Now we are going back home. I can see what Y/N means by this car being crowded. Y/N had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head.

We're home. I don't want to wake Y/N up, so I carry her and lay her down on her bed. Then, I go to my room and soon fall asleep as well.

Your P.O.V.

  *I was running through a forest. I was crying and I couldn't stop running. Running from my fears, my problems, everything. I hear the screams of people being murdered. I went back as soon as I was sure everyone was gone. I see the body of one of my best friends 'Pairo'. Tears started streaming from my eyes. 'I'm sorry I can't save you. I'm sorry!" I screamed.*

  I woke up screaming. "Y/N! Are you okay?" Kurapika said running into my room. "Yeah I'm sorry that I woke you. It was just a nightmare." I said. "It's okay." He cooed trying to comfort me. He got up to leave, but I grabbed his wrist. "W-will you stay with me?" I said. "Of course." He said and laid down next to me. "Good night Y/N" he said and wrapped his arms around me. "Good night." I said and soon drifted off to sleep.

  I woke up and Kurapika was still laying next to me sleeping. I stayed there until he woke up. "Good morning!" I said and kissed his cheek. "Good morning. You know you could have gotten up already." He said. "I wanted to stay here though." I said and smiled. "I suppose we do need to get up now." I said and we both got up and went into the kitchen. "Thank goodness you're up. We were about to have to resort to Leorio's cooking." Killua said. "At least it's not as bad as Kurapika's cooking." Leorio said. "Hey!" Kurapika said. "I'm making toast anyway. I'm to tired to cook anything." I said.  "Well Leorio could have done that." Killua said. "Okay then. Leorio is cooking, sounds good to me." I said and sat down. "Fine." Leorio said and went to go make toast.

  "Do you want to go look at cars today, Y/N?" Kurapika said. "Yeah, if that's okay with you." I said. "Fine by me." He said. "You guys are buying a car?" Gon asked. "Yes, no offense, but I can't share a car with you guys anymore." I said. "I don't blame you. It's too crowded in that car." Killua said. "Good then all of our problems are solved with a new car. I won't get dizzy and Killua will have one less thing to complain about." I said and cracked a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N- So I got this chapter up. I mean, it's not my longest chapter, but definitely one of my more sweet and romantic ones. Also here is a shout out to my friend Mirai_Amiddi who has helped me so much in writing all my stories. She did my cover for this book and also 'Try Me'. So please go read her books. She has a Killua X Reader one shots book and I would appreciate it if you'd go and check it out. She helps me with ideas and I could not ask for a better friend. (Also the character Sarai is based off of her) also to my friend killua_kurapika  who helps me with ideas.(the character Tara is based off of her) Please go and follow these two lovely people. I love you guys so much and thank you for all the support you give me. You are all the best. Thank you guys so much. Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜