I didn't dare to speak anything and ruin this perfect moment. I gently played with her hair and pulled her in more for the hug.

She returned the gesture and tightened her arms around me as if she didn't want me to let go.

"I know he is your student but let him go! I want to express my happiness too."
Perfect timing hyung. Perfect timing.

She let go of me and hyung pulled me in for a bro hug.
"I'm so proud of you Mark."

After the dinner I went to my room and contacted my friends. Correction. Stupid yet loving friends.

Me: Hey guys!

Haechiee: I'm sleeping! Don't disturb me!

Jaemin: Leave him hyung. He's been lazy all day.

Jeno: Anneyong hyungs!

Me: Actually I need some help for my upcoming date.

Haechiee: WAIT! WHAT DATE?! WHO IS THAT GIRL?!

Jeno: Woah hyung. It's been a month and you already found yourself a date?

Jaemin: I know that girl! ;))

Haechiee: HOW?!

Jeno: Aren't you sleeping? ;))

Haechiee: Just name that girl!!

I was about to type some reply to shut them up when Donghyuck messaged me privately.

Haechiee: WHO IS THAT GIRL MARK?! DO I KNOW HER?!

Me: She is an old friend. :))

Then I texted Jaemin to see if he really knows about Hae Ra.

Jaemin: I don't know her personally but I saw her as your cellphone wallpaper. She is pretty. No wonder you like her.

Me: Don't tell others about her. Please?

Jaemin: Now that I think of it..isn't she Taeyong hyung's best friend?!

Me: Yes...

Jaemin: -_- Seriously hyung?  You're joking right?

Me: Aniya.. I asked her out. It's just a friendly date. Nothing more is gonna happen between us. We have talked about it.

I felt a light pain in my heart as I typed the reply. It's true. She agreed to it because she is nice and we've known each other since... since I was born? Maybe...

Jaemin: Gurae..Let's hope for the best!

I checked the group messages.

Haechiee: WHO IS THAT GIRL MARK?! TELL MEE PLEASE~ I BEG YOU!!!! _/\_

Haechiee: YOU TOLD JAEMIN BUT ME.. YOU NEVER CONSIDERED ME YOUR FRIEND RIGHT?! I WAS A FOOL~ :((

Jeno: Hyung? Calm down..He'll tell us soon. Don't bother him.

Haechiee: NOW I AM BOTHERING HIM?! A RANDOM GIRL DESTROYED OUR YEARS OLD FRIENDSHIP!

She is not a random girl Donghyuck. The whole world is nothing compared to her.

Me: You know our friendship means a lot to me! :))

Haechiee: AWW:* I AM GONNA CRY!!!

Jaemin: Is he high or something? haha

Jeno: Mollayeo ^.^

Me: I have an idea for the date. Will you guys help?

Jaemin: Hell yess!!

Jeno: Count me in.

Haechiee: Over my dead body! Goodnight!

Haechiee left the chat

Jeno: He is mad that he doesn't know the secret girl..

Jaemin: He just texted me "He is ready to help".."only if he knows the girl".. so immature..

Me: When the time comes I'll tell everyone! :))

Jaemin: He texted "Okay but I will know about that girl no matter what!"

Me: Thank you so much guys! Goodnight!

I will make sure that our date will be the best day of your life Hae Ra.

Sarangheyo..

HAE RA'S POV

Am I falling for him?

________
A/N: Hey KISS hope this is a satisfactory update! :))
I dont know much about NCT dream members so I apologise if their characters are not upto the mark. Just let me know if some changes are required in their personalities.
Marktheminhyung I added this chapter and the NCT dream for you! :)) Hope you enjoyed it. Jaemin and Jeno!

And laslty the important male lead I was talking about..I am planning to have a Got7 member… coz they are going to have their comeback soon! :))  what say?

And will it be okay if I update once a week? My internals have started!