When shit goes down

Toms pov

Tom was walk back home oblivious of the car following him slowly. He started humming his favorite tune; sunshine and lolly pops. Then two guys got out of the car and ran up behind him pressing a wet cloth against his mouth. 'What the hell??' Tom thought. The last thing he thought of before he passed out was Tord.

Tords pov

It was 6:00.  No sign of Tom.  "Shit where is he?"  Tord spoke very frustrated.  He decided to text tom again.

Tord: hey Tom where are you I'm kinda getting worried
Tord: if you don't answer me I'm going to come and get you
Tord: that's it I'm coming over

Tord grabbed his stuff and ran into his car, driving at alarming speeds.  He finally reached their new house and he saw Edd and Matt on the couch through the window.  But no Tom.  He goes up confidently and knocks on the door.  A man in a green hoodie answers it.  "Hello wh-
"Ahhh...... Hello Edd I umm......" Tord starts nervously.
"Get out.  Tord get out you've done enough."  Tord looks at him with a look of hurt.
"I'm looking for Tom."  Edd looks confused.
"Why would Tom want to talk to you?  Last time I checked he hates you!  He's not even here he's probably off getting drunk."
"Well me and Tom had plans....... And we were supposed to meet at six it's now 7:30 and I'm just worried ok?  I get it you hate me!  But please I'm just trying to help."
"Well maybe you would be able to help us but you fucked up okay we don't trust you.  Don't e v e r come back here again."  And then Edd slams the door.  Tord stares at the door on the verge of tears.  He walks back to his car and starts driving towards the park trying to think of what happened Tom.  "He's not drunk."  Tord says out loud."
"He would never be drunk if we had plans right?"  Tord thought of what could have happened to Tom.  When he remembered....... That car.  The one that followed him.  It had a gang symbol on it....... Those fucking bastards.  Tord does a u turn almost crashing into two people and speeds down the street cursing.  He gets out when he arrives at the old warehouse.  Luckily he brought guns.  Lots of guns.  He sneaks up on the two guys guarding the door.  He shoots both with on bullet.  Tord runs in sprinting past more guards.  He checks every room until he finds the one bearing Tom..... And someone else.  "Hello who are you?"  The man asks in a calm tone.  Tord looks from Tom to the man back to Tom.  "I'm here f-for him."  Tord points at Tom.
"Well I'm afraid I can't let you do that he is here and he is staying here."  The man looks at Tord with a shit eating grin.  Tom starts stirring In his sleep.  Tord looks at the man in confusion.  "What do you want with Tom?"
"Well we have recently done some tests on him and we are going to see if they have worked..... And you being here well that helps a lot.  You can help us."  The man looks at Tord, smirking.  Then tom wakes up.  "Tord?  Where am I?"  Tord looks at the man suspiciously.  "What did you do to him?"  Tord yelled.  "Tord what are you talking about where am I? Who's him?"  Tord looked at Tom worryingly. 
"The side affects should start any moment now......"
"What are you talking about?"  Both Tord and Tom said in Union.
"Oh you'll see."  Like it was planned Tom started screaming and crying right after he said that.  Tom was growing?  "Tom!  What's happening what did they do?"  The man just smiled a sick grin as Tom grew to 10 feet he was purple an had a tail...... He was a monster.  "Tom?" Tord cried helplessly.  Tom turned towards Tord.  "I love y-"  is all Tord could say before everything went black.

A/n: sorry it's really short and it sucks.  I'm also sorry I haven't been updating too schools is getting in the way.