A walk in the park

The clock reads 1:30. "Shit! I'm going to be late!" Tord yells. He grabs his bag and races out of the house. As he speed walks down the sidewalk he passes an interesting store. Tord immediately backtracks his steps and gazes up at the store. "Ooohhhh I'm definitely stopping in here. It's 50% off all hentai comics!" Tord rushes into the store ignoring weird looks. Lost in a hazy dream like state, grabbing comic after comic. "This one and that one. Ooohhhh and that one!" An irritated voice interrupts his shopping spree. "Ummm sir? There is a limit of twenty hentai books since there is a discount. And you seem to be holding about umm........... Umm fifty. So I'm gonna need you to put back about thirty of them."
"What? A limit on hentai!!!!! That's cra-...... Wait what time is it?"
"About two o'clock, why?"
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH IM LAAAAATEEE!!" He runs out of the store and dashes down the street, confident and hopeful that tom accidentally slept in.  He ran through the park entrance scaring a bunch of little kids in the process.  It didn't matter, all that matters is that he's not late.  He spots a bored looking Tom on a bench a few yards away.  "I have to play it cool."  Ok let's go.  I have to pretend I was looking everywhere for him and could find him.  Then he won't know I'm late.  Lost in thought he didn't notice the stealthy Tom that snuck up behind him.  until there was a tap on his shoulder.  Tord spins around and grabs Toms arm and spins him around so he's facing the ground and holds his arm against his back.  "Oh shit tom I'm sorry, you scared me!" Tord half laughs.
"Uhh yea your late.  I called it."  He grunts while Tord  release him from his grasp.  "That was some weird karate shit you just pulled.  Not very classy for a date."
"Aaah, so this is a date?"  Tord give him a shit eating grin.  Tom blushes wildly.
"U-um noooo..... Well maybe?"  Tom looks at his feet then back up at Tord.  Tord takes Toms hand.  "Date it is then."  Tom blushes fiercely at the contact with Tord.  (Basically Toms a blushing mess). They walk down the path an awkward silence begins.  "Sooo.... Tord.  Why did it take you so long to get here?  Tom asks. 
"I rather not say."  He says looking away,  his cheeks hurt are tinted pink.
"Well you obviously seem embarrassed about it so now I have to know."  Tom looks at Tord and pokes him jokingly.  "TEEEELLLL MEEEEE PLEEAAASSSEE!!! Tom whines.  Tord looks at him then down at his shoes.
"I went into a hentai shop..... And got distracted.  Tord mumbled.
"What?"  Tom asks persistently.
"I WENT TO A HENTAI SHOP AND GOT DISTRACTED!! *sighs* there are you happy now?  Tom looks at Tord with a mix of disgust and surprise on his face.
"You read hentai????? Oh my god hahahahahahahahahaha!!"  Tom burst into a fit of laughter causing Tord to blush more.
"Shut up tom! It's not a big deal Jehovah's Witness."
"Commie."  Tom manages while still laughing.

Timeskip to after the park

"So my place or yours?"  Tord says smirking.
"Obviously not mine, Edd and Matt might still hate you."  Tord sighs and looks down.
"Ok my house then."  Tord says his voice cracking a little.
"Tord are you ok?"
"N-no...... *sniffle* it's just..... It's just I don't know if Edd and Matt will ever like me again."  Tord cries.
"It's ok if they don't like you Tord.  If they don't they are missing out.  But hey, you have me right?"  Tord nods.  "Ok well I'm going to go home pack and let them know I will be out.  I'll meet you at your house around 6?"
"Ok."  Tord mumbles.  Tom kisses him on the cheek and walks out of the park.  *sigh*. Better go clean up my house it's still a mess.
Tord turns his back to the brunette and walks calmly out of the park.  'I will always have Tom right?'

A/n: sorry it's really short and it sucks, but I know tom will be at tords house in the next chapter but any ideas on what they shall do?  I probably won't do smut idk.
-eddsworlds_meme

Follow me on Instagram :eddsworlds_meme   Thanks guys for the support and stuff.  Even though I'm a pretty shitty writer.  But here's a short chapter after not updating for FOREVER!