Ways to become any type of Vampire you want!!!

HII!!! This is a random chapter...but just read it- you'll LOVE it, if you wanna be vampire:-D All my ideas!!

Ways to Become a Vampire!

First, you need to pick what kind of vampire!  

Here are some suggestions: 

A. A Sparkling Twilight Stephenie Meyers Vampire(not really my type). 

B. A Dracula Vampire, you know, the original. 

C.An Anne Rice Vampire (the coolset ones!!!!). 

D. A Vampire like the Daren Shan (I think I spelled his name wrong, Sorry!). 

E. A Half-Vampire. 

F. Or a Damned Vampire(I made it up! It's when someone damns you to be a blood sucking creature for all eternity (If you want to know more then comment below!). 

G. Or a whole other type?

Okay, so first of all, the main ways to become a vampire is..... 

To meet one, and persuade it to make you into one. 

Another way is to be born like one, meaning that in you past there are vampires, or one of your now living relatives is one.  

Another way is to accidentally get bitten by one, or bitten by one as revenge, right? But you don't have to go scourging your village,city,state, country, the world, universe, the mall (don't try, you'll get distracted!!!), cementery or where-ever else if you don't really want to! I have something for you! Just read below!!!

Well, I came up with some ways that will help you can become a vampire on your own! 

How to become a Twilight Vampire:  

You will need: Any sparkling make-up. Glue with sparkles is PERFECT! Black eye shadow, baby powder, reddish coloured contact and anything else you think that you will need. 

First! Take the baby powder and spill it all over yourself! Then take black eye shadow and dab under eye, put glue (NOT washable) all over yourself and add sparkles! Put on eye contacts and anything else you want to. Then, walk under direct sunlight, for the world to see that you are a A True Twilight fan and learn to drink/eat animals! How long will it take? A day or more, depends on how long you adapt.

How to become a Dracula Vampire:  

You will need, a dentists office, cape and red eye contacts and a day well spent at the eye doctors. 

Go to the Dentists office at night and make your canine teeth sharper using the tools (night is the best time to do this), put on cape and red eye contacts, then go to the eye-doctor for your yearly check up, they will dilate your eyes, and you won't like the sun anymore!!!!:-D Buy a coffin and a ticket to Transylvania, learn to become a bat (I do not know how to do this, but maybe the How to be a good bat For Dummies, will help) learn to wake at night and sleep in a coffin, if you do not care for human blood then get Red Wine, Cranberry Juice, Ketchup or red food colouring. How long will it take? LONG!

How to become an Anne Rice Vampire: 

With this it is hard, you need to find Lestat, Louis, Armad or anyone else from her Chronicles. To find where they are living now, just click on search and type in, ' Lestat, will you help me?' Or such. How long will this take? Unknown. Depends on if you can really find them. Good Luck!

How to become a Daren Shan Vampire: 

You will need: Bravery! 

Find your nearest freak show and attend. Steal a rare pet from the person you think is a Vampire. Then, wait until it bites your best friend. Find the Vampire. The rest you know. How long will it take? A long time, because freak shows such as the amazing Cirque Du Freak are hard to find! Good Luck! 

How to become a Half-Vampire: 

Same as above, only steal half of the pet, how? Cut it in half, need help? Find a book about cutting down trees and replace the tree with a pet. Carefull, this will be very loud and dirty! How long will it take? Depends, but probably until you find the courage to do that to the pet.

How to become a Damned Vampire: 

You will need: A very,very,very bad reputation. 

For weeks be the worst you can be, break your sisters newest toy and she will damn you for sure(I don't actually have good ideas for this one). How long will it take? Absolutely no idea.

How to become a whole other kind of vampire: Find a vampire or change your eating and sleeping habits! Any ideas? Comment below!!!

IMPORTANT: I WAS NOT MAKING FUN OF ANYTHING I WROTE ABOVE I RESPECT IT AND AM AMAZED BY VAMPIRES AND THE FOR DUMMIES ECT. BOOKS>

THANKS FOR READING!!! :-)

~DracuasDaughter