We arrived at Theo's car. "Alright, get in." Theo directed as he got into the drivers seat. I hopped into the front seat as Theo pulled out of the woods, onto the road.

"Where are we going?" Tracy asked as Theo took a turn. "I'm bringing you guys home."

As Theo drove down the road, my mind drifted off to Stiles. How was he coping with this. Scott was dead, according to him, I was dead. His dad was hurt. Who knows if i'd ever see him again.

As thoughts wondered through my head, Theo pulled up to a hospital.

"Why are we here?" I asked as Theo put the car in park. "Go see Stiles." He said bluntly as I furrowed my eyebrows. "You want me to see Stiles?"

Theo sighed. "I'm not a complete asshole. Go see him, let him know you're okay."

I flashed him a small smile as I got out of the car. "Thanks."

I walked into the hospital, listening for Stiles.

"Stilinski, right?" I peered around the corner to see a nurse talking. Talking to Stiles. He nodded as she continued. "You said his insurance was with the county? He's a deputy?"

Stiles shook his head. "No, he's the sheriff, he's the county sheriff. Okay." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "He's covered. I mean he should be covered."

Suddenly another familiar face walked up beside him. "I'll take care of it." My mom stood there as I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"I texted Scott." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. Scott was alive? "He's coming as soon as he can. I can call Malia." She said, taking out her phone as Stiles shook his head.

"No, no, no. Don't call anyone." He said, sighing.

"Is there anyone else we need to notify? A next of kin?" The nurse asked as Stiles shook his head. "No, it's me. It's just me."

"Okay, we'll let you know when he's out of surgery." Stiles nodded, slumping down in the chair.

My mom sat next to him,placing her head in her hands. I noticed a small tear fall down Stiles cheek as he faced away from me.

My heart dropped as the tear trickled down as my mom got up, walking further into the hospital. I swallowed up my fear, running up to Stiles, wrapping my arms around his body.

"I miss her." He muttered, crying into my shoulder. The tears fell down my face as I pulled out of the hug. "I missed you too."

His head whipped in my direction, his eyes widening as he stared at me. "Aubrey." He muttered as I frantically nodded. "It's me Stiles."

He stared at me for a second before pulling me into his hands, hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry Stiles." I cried into his shoulder as he pulled out of the hug.

"Don't you dare say sorry. You have no reason to apologize." He whipped away the stray tears with his thumb. I shook my head. "I should've known Theo was up to no good." I admitted, glancing down at the ground.

"Hey." He placed his hand up my chin, tilting my face to face him. "You couldn't have known."

I sighed. "He saved me Stiles. He's the reason i'm alive right now. He's the reason i'm here right now."

"Are the others alive as well?" He asked as I shook my head. "Not all of them, Tracy, Josh, Corey, and Hayden."

"Where is Theo now?" I shrugged my shoulders. "No clue."

"Great." He muttered as footsteps echoed throughout the hallway. "Stiles your dad is-" My mom walked into view, her eyes landing on me instantly. "Aubrey."

Hiraeth //S.S.// ➸ Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें