Skyler Disney

Heyyyyy!!! I'm Skyler...I'm from LA and I'm 20 years old.I am currently living with my Best Friend Andrea Russet.We have been with each other since the longest.I am single but I don't mind.My favorite color is aqua green and I love to sing and dance(which I'm very good at I guess) I have performed on stage here and there but nothing serious.I have a brother named Max(22) and a little sister named Jade(18) and we are very close even though I don't live with her anymore.I don't tell much people this but my parents are...gone,they have been murdered by some person who also got Andrea parents and is now after us but not my siblings.Max has been there for me and has protected me.Oh also I have a YouTube channel with Andrea and it's call 'Andrea and Skyler' we have a bunch of subscribers and have gone to Vidcon for 6 years now and I just LOVE meeting our fans there the best. We also have our seperate channels. We have never been bullied about it and people thought it was cool..mostly everyone knew who we were and we had many friends(I guess you can say we were popular).Well I should probably describe how I look....I have straight brown hair, green eyes, I'm 5'6 , and I'm not too skinny but I'm not fat I'm in between.I think that's it soo enough about me and let's get on with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Sorry if that was too long.I hope you enjoy the story and comment your thoughts.I'll try my best to make it good and interesting.So yah enjoy!!!