It coming ...nope more waiting

Farkle pov :
I been ten hours since we been at the hospital Riley is taking much sleep she can get and I'm not , Lucas, Maya , and Mrs Matthew visit her when they got done with the room .  Riley woke up from her nap and stare at her  tube on her to help her breath she almost die because oh like girl was giving her so much pain , she look over at me I was wearing an mask and I have an vr in my hand  full of treatment for me , I walk over to Riley that look at me .
Riley: hey  getting your treatment done "
Farkle : yeah I thought well you at the hospital I can have my painful treatment  done so my wife be happy "
Riley : owwww  the pain it hurts but if I make though this I might want have another kid with the one  I married and love  I fall into "
Farkle  : Mrs minkus an trip to Mars and Pluto and back "
Riley :  mr minkus  and baby minkus  and me in our house together her running around barefoot and me happy as  I can be and you on your treatment 24/7 "
She stated to cry her tears fall down on her breathing tubes  she look at be with tears on her face .
Farkle : Riley don't think about the future right now I know soon , there might be hope that I might live and when that time comes I might fly in the air with me bear bear and tell him that you grow up strong and beautiful and have to little kids that love each other very much "
Riley : can I have my juice please "
Lucas and Maya and Mrs Matthew walk in the room while Riley was drinking her apple juice .
Topanga : farkle why is on breathing tubes "
I pull Mrs Matthew out the room and talk to her .
Farkle : Riley sugar went down some and she almost died and lose the baby "
Topanga : when did this happen "
Farkle : last night you guys was asleep and she been on it for 5hours now "
Topanga thank you for telling me "

Riley  pov :

Maya: wow Riley your hook up very good there "
Lucas : the good thing is you didn't see the bay window "

Riley : bay window bay window right now "
Farkle : not going to happen Riley the nurse said in bed waiting "
Riley : bay window  now "
I uncover my self and my colorful showed I stand up and grab my machine and pull it along with me

Farkle : she not listening to me "
Maya: the wild chick need to get out the coop for one time before her egg come out "
Riley : this feel nice lalalala "
Maya: just let the chicken do her thing "
Lucas: yeah she going have your kid you need her have some time at the window "