Gender reavel

Farkle pov :
Me and Riley is finally going to her gender reveal she only 7 months  pregnant. 2 more months to go till little baby is in our lives.
Farkle : Riley are you ready to go "
She was on the couch looking at Maya new baby sister that was born last week
Farkle: you looking at it again "
Riley : I can't stop it soon we going have an little one and then it might have an brother or sister to take care of it "
Farkle : we got time today we find out and then Maya can do the room up "
Riley: yay finally we have ordered all the baby stuff and now we need clothes , I'm hoping it an girl "
we get to the hospital and Riley went in back of the room with the doctor , Riley didn't want get on the table at all so she lied her head on my legs while the doc check on the baby .
Riley : I'm ready for the gender doc flicks "
Doc flicks : look like it an baby girl "
Riley : dollar me farkle "
Farkle : fine ...here you go little mine reader "
Doc flicks : why the dollar "
Riley : last week me and my friends and farkle say what we think the baby is going be and I'm the only one that said girl so they own me an dollar and my craving of the week "
Farkle : how you know what your craving of the week is it change all the time "
She hit me in my stomach god she can hit hard when she pregnant .
When we got home we call Maya, Lucas , mr and Mrs Matthew .
Riley : ok but first farkle candy me "
Farkle : fine "
I gave her some m&ms to get her cravings up and make her shut up .
Maya: just tell us what it going be so I can paint the nursery "
Topanga: and I can get the cute things "
Riley : it's an G...I....r....l.... "

Maya: ugh that means "
Riley : yep money me hehe
Topanga : what with the money "
Farkle : Riley think it was an good idea to do guess the gender game is "
Lucas: all of us pick boy "
Maya: Riley was the only one that pick girl and "
Lucas: she said that we had to give her craving of the week "
Farkle : which this week it's candy "
Cory : I remember that gender game when you about had Riley oh those days "
Topanga : yep those days "