Back to smily riley

Riley pov :
I been two days I'm back to my old pregnant self , farkle on the other hand is dancing with joy , I walk down stairs farkle was making breakfast and have our school lunches bag up and ready to go to school yay

Riley : hey mr minkus "
Farkle : hey Mrs minkus and baby minkus "
Riley : so what for breakfast "
Farkle : pancakes "
Riley : pancakes with gummy worms and bears , foot loops , and cherries "
Farkle : um no but I well make that for you and baby minkus this morning "

Riley: yayyyyy "

After breakfast we ride in our limousine to high school I was lieding on farkle shoulder on the way other to the school .
- mr Matthews class -
Riley: hey daddy "
Cory : there my baby girl and soon be grandchild "
Riley : daddy I love you but I was married to minkus and now I'm one but I'm still your Riley Matthews "
Cory : I'm glad now go take your sit "
After class started 15 minutes I felt  an throw up coming my way I hold my mouth with my hands
Farkle : mr Matthew "
Cory : yes mr minkus "
Farkle : Riley need to go to the bathroom "
Cory : go ahead sweetie "
I got up and run to the bathroom with out stoping I hate morning sickness it the worst of all, I was all alone then I feel someone grab my short hair and braided my hair
Like this

 - mr Matthews class - Riley: hey daddy " Cory : there my baby girl and soon be grandchild  " Riley : daddy I love you but I was married to minkus and now I'm one but I'm still your Riley Matthews "Cory : I'm glad now go take your sit " After clas...

After I was down poking my guts and breakfast and lunch out I turn around to see who had my back , it was maya
Maya: hey Riley you ok "
Riley : yeah just baby minkus didn't like my food "
Maya:  are you glad to be back to school "
Riley : yeah I hate being sick my baby doctor came to my house every week to check on baby minkus and then my doc come over the minute after that to see I'm doing "
Maya: to bad farkle can't be with you  "
Riley : it just because he has cancer and he can't get  sick "
Maya: hey you won't me come over your and farkle  house  today  I want to do something "

- skip at Riley and farkle house -
I was lieding with farkle my head on his chest and my hand was on my belly till I hear the door bell rings .
Riley: farkle I don't want to move please get it "
Farkle : ok Riley I get it "
Farkle got up and answer the door when he open the door it was Maya with an bag of stuff .
Farkle : ok what you two going to again on Riley "

Riley : farkle I'm just going get an spa day and she going get ideas for baby minkus room "

Me and Maya went in little baby minkus nursery and she started drawing in note book some ideas one was an New York City over view , 2nd was an unicorns and castle , and last was an backyard with grass and bugs .

Me and Maya went in little baby minkus  nursery  and she  started drawing in note book some ideas  one was an New York City over view  , 2nd  was an unicorns and castle , and last was  an backyard with grass and bugs

Maya: now your turn riley " She take me where farkle was on the couch wacthing  the history channel , she lifted up my shirt and started to paint on my stomach

She take me where farkle was on the couch wacthing the history channel , she lifted up my shirt and started to paint on my stomach . She painted little feet on my stomach .
Farkle : Maya you know she still weak from being sick "

Maya: yea but look she past out that means I can paint while she asleep "

Farkle : smart "

They toke an pic of my belly before washing it off my stomach . I woke up and Maya was in the kitchen painting on an t-shirt .farkle is taking his pills , he come over to be and sit next to me .