How it all started

Farkle moms pov :
We was at the hospital with our sixteen years old son he had lung cancer an disease that make him hard to breath , we waiting in his room with him .. I sigh and look over at my brave boy .
Farkle : mom .. I know the doctor said I have two years to live but " I stop him in his words and look in his eyes

Farkle mom : what is it farkle tell me anything "
Farkle look down at his hands an then look back up to me .
Farkle: I want to find love and I want the one I love for me and her have an amazing time and have a family and it can't be smarkle a thing then smarkle "
I feel my heart pounding inside of me did say that he want an family of his own ? Nooo no I might be hearing things I most this is what normal people will say this is crazy .
Farkle mom : well let make that happen I want you be happy no matter what "
Farkle: good I know who girl I want "
Farkle mom : who please tell "
Farkle : you will find out mom you will find out "
- weeks later-
Farkle pov :
I got in Riley bay window I look around and i just saw Riley doing her homework with her brown hair flowing in the wind of her fan , it's spring in New York .

Farkle : heyyyyy lady "
She turn around and look at me with her green brown eyes .
Riley: farkle hey take an Seat"
I sat down on her bay window seat pillows and look in those brown and green looking eyes .
Farkle : um Riley I want to ask you something

Cliffhanger ...😀 I hope you like the first chapter of cancer remember to give this book an vote and an comment and hope you like my new book